Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Application [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Joining Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Joining Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by alucard94 Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 17:24

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Gelfladin
2.Race: Blood Elf
3.Class: Paladin
4.Main spec: Holy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5.Off spec: Tank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retribution [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I must add that those talents can be picked on so many other ways... Depend on who you play with and how you agree with that person about buffs... Also I can add PvP talent trees if you want me to... Since I am applying for TBC server I can't provide anything with glyphs because they don't exist in TBC...
6.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:  Due to a lost of my old hdd... I don't have any screenshot with paladin playing... But I can add screenshot while I was playing druid...
This one is my effective healing done for 25man Maggy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one is from SSC while I was tanking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one is from Sunwell Plateau doing trash runs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This one is while I was playing PvP on my bro's shadow priest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is my UI on server you all moved now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: As a paladin healer my main role is to keep tanks alive. Because I have direct heals only. I can support heal raid but that is not my main thing. Druids, priests and shamans should keep raid alive. Stacking spell haste and spell critical. Because most of the paladin talents activate on spell critical. For example. In Hyjal when a boss freezes everyone in place. I would use my blessing of freedom on other healer if an aoe is on him and he is stuck. And use immunity on myself if need to run away from aoe. If we are about to wipe I would use my Sacrifice on some player who is far enough not to pull something and make him immune. So he can resurrect others and save time after wipe. Or if someone gets a debuff I would bubble that person and save him/her from debuff. Holy paladin don't have any special rotation. Mostly spamming Flash of Light and Holy Light.

Player Information

8.Your name, City/Country: Vukasin but friends call me Shine, Nis / Serbia

9.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male / 20

10.Why do you want to join Requiem: I think that you are serious guild... Which moved from other server... Just like I did... And I want to be part of your community...

11.Why do we want you in our guild: Since you all moved to 2.4.3 ... I think that you will need someone who cleared entire PvE content on TBC... And is also really helpful about classes/talents... Serious enough but still can make you laugh hard...

Experience

12.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: Cleared entire Vanila/TBC/WotLK/Cataclysm content...

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

13.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I am not sure if you heard for them because I was playing on different server... But here are names: Project Hardcore (Officer position) / Celestial People (Officer position) ... I was moving around servers with those two guilds... I never got kicked... They all stopped playing...

14.How did you hear about our guild: A friend told me about you....

15.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DeadlyBossMods, Omen2, Recount, QuestHelper, Xpearl, Quartz, Bartender, AckisRecipeList, PallyPower (when I play paladin) and many other minor ones...

16.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes I read the rules and I agree on respecting and following them...

17.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I think his name is Youjiggz

18.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): Nothing much else to say... Application covered all stuff that is needed...

alucard94
Mime

Back to top Go down

Joining Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Joining Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Youjiggs Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 21:36

I vouch for him, skilled, already played tbc and has a lot of knowledge regarding raids and tactics..+1
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 21:40

Well, 1 thing you didn't get quite right:
We did not move from other server, we were on this server, who changed from WOTLK to TBC due to inactivity and lower population. This is a new project (1 week old now) and population on server isn't really high, but we as guild, are here to try and improve that, as well as have some fun together.

Also, I like your real life nickname. That's cool.

And, you are welcome in our guild. Can't really say anything about your skills because, well, I need to see you in raids, but judging from app, you should fit nice.

Just whisper someone and tell him that you got accepted. Hope to see you having fun, and seeing server getting back it's former glory with us as top guild on it.

Good luck to us all.

[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down