Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so.

4 posters

Go down

The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so. Empty The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so.

Post by magius Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 1:30

INTRODUCTION

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for having me inside the guild.
Now that is over I'll get to the main subject of this topic, Me! Very Happy
*PS: most of the information is allready in my application, but i thought it would
be cool to make two posts about me. Very Happy

The Ingame Me

I am a Priest, oh god yes. Magius is my name and discipline is my fame.
I am currently training my skills to make clothes and perform incantations on clothes.
(Also known as tailoring/enchanting)

I am more of a teamplayer, the social creature that I am, and can't live without social
interaction with real humans.
CPU's don't count, I'm truly sorry Haris Pilton from Shattrath City.

That's why I have always played with friends, and my incapability to understand the true
meaning of endgame PVE. my friends mostly told me what raids i had to do and in what order
so my gear gets better step by step.
I do know i need to get emblems, and exchange them into gear. I'm not a complete 'noob'.
At this moment my gear consists of epic items from PoS/FoS and some PVP stuff.
My GS is somewhere around 3850. don't know the exact number.

THIS does not mean i am not willing to participate in the guild's PVE raids. On the contrary,
I do want to join guild raids, just don't expect me to be a pro nor a noob. I'm the inbetween
who could use other peoples opinions and advise. So don't be afraid to tell haha, I will accept
any kind of advise. Especially if it would be better for me, and thus better for the guild.

On the other side, I know everything about the rest of the game. Read the lore so I know
the stories behind the game, quest items, profession items and where to get all that.
You know what I mean..

That's about the ingame me, let's go to the real deal.

Real Me

I am Yuri and live in Belgium.
For those about you who don't know (much) about Belgium, I will give a short information about
my country.

About Belgium

Belgium, also known as 'The Battlefield of Europe', is a pretty small country adjacent to
the Netherlands, Germany and France. And if you can swim pretty long you can swim to
Britain, but I doubt you can. Very Happy

Map of Belgium
If u click this link, I am from the North-Eastern part called "Limburg", close to holland (hint hint Very Happy).

Belgium is known for it's small appearance, it's beer (over 600 kinds), the inventors of fries
(even though not many people know this), waffles, chocolate and creators of popular guns
(which someone should not be proud of, but for example the weapon that killed Frans Ferdinand
and caused the First World War was a belgian weapon)
Lately Belgium has become pretty popular because of the world record "No government for X days", which
isn't exactly true since it was only the federal government. We still have four other governments.
I won't explain all that, else i would be writing a book..

I love my country but enough about the place where I live, more about me please!

General information about me

I was born at 9th November 1992. that makes me 20 years at the the end of this year.
Fuck yea, i will be 20 when the world ends!

I am studying Finance and Insurance, my second year of the three, at higher education level (Americans
refer to this as 'College').
Damn, won't finish school before the world ends, that's a bummer...
Glad there is no such thing as the end of the world.

About my personality: I am very social, positive/logic thinker, not afraid to tell what I want.
I don't know any shame.

About my personal life: I love going out with friends and go to parties.
My friends call me 'Players' since it rhymes with my last name and it's kind of a reputation
I have built up in 2011.

I drink beer, it's my favorite alcoholic drink (probably because I live in a beer nation).
Because I live near Holland, there is alot of marjhuana going around here too. I also did that
but NOT in an expensive, bad way. Because I am a user, it doesn't mean I'm an abuser.
*PS: I never went further than beer/marijuana.

Music

I have a passion for music, I play guitar (electric) and a little bit of piano, I also have a dj console.
My iTunes consists of 5000 songs.
I divide my music into two main categories:
-Party music: Drum&Bass, Dubstep, Electro (<3 Netsky, Belgian dnb artist)
-chill music: music from 30's-00's. Mostly rock, but also reggae and older pop.

Hobbies

Sports and music. I love to physically challenge myself and train on a regular base.
I play badminton and football.

Physical Appearance

Some people like to know how the others, they game with, look like while other people
don't like to know. If you don't want to know how I look, just skip this part, but I've seen
some pictures of guildmembers and that is the reason I am putting this categorie in my
introduction.

brown hair, brown eyes, longer hair, lightweight, 1m81. don't know what else i could say.
Just an average guy.

Just like the others i will implement a picture of me.

blurry picture of me in a suit
Because that shit appears to be blurry, I made a better one.
Me behind my desktop

That's it about me,
Peace Out!

TL;DR Very Happy!!!

magius
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: magius
Race : Human Human
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so. Empty Re: The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so.

Post by sindra Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 10:03

-Party music: Drum&Bass, Dubstep, Electro (<3 Netsky, Belgian dnb artist)
dubstep for the win ...shot dude nice..
sindra
sindra
Spammer

Back to top Go down

The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so. Empty Re: The most awesome introduction ever made! Or at least, I hope so.

Post by magius Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 11:47

haha yea Very Happy
what are your favorite dnb/dubstep/drumstep artists?
mine are: Netsky, Flux Pavilion, Chase & Status, Camo and Crooked, Skrillex, Doctor P, Arion, Rameses, Sub Focus, The Prototypes, Nero, Pendulum, Drumsound and Bassline Smith, Rusko, ....

The best one must be Netsky Very Happy
Alot of great songs. Big hit in Belgium, UK, Australia, those DnB lover countries.

example:
Best drumstep song ever Very Happy

magius
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: magius
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by sindra Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 12:41

shot its good wow!!!! i listen to dj ephixa,skrilex,nero,dj fresh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4MZYWrO5sE
sindra
sindra
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 24 Mar 2012 - 23:23

This is seriously... Long Smile
Anyway, don't slack in game, cause i am not seeing ya playing... I hope you will start playing actively anytime soon.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 10:37

You lost me @ "Real Me".
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2012 - 14:47

Leav the djing to the pro's (me) .
And welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down