Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member's Behavior and WHAT I MUST DO in Raids

Go down

Member's Behavior and WHAT I MUST DO in Raids Empty Member's Behavior and WHAT I MUST DO in Raids

Post by Elune Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 13:14

K so, i ll try to explain what is already mentioned in guild and raid rules, just little more into details.

*When you join guild
When you join guild, you are Trial ranked. That rank show's us that you recently joined guild, and that you need yet to prove yourself worthy of becoming standard member. What should you do to prove your self?
-You need to participate in raids, that is first priority, if you joined guild to just have guild tag under your name, you will be kicked soon enough.
-You need to have DBM and Teamspeak/Ventrilo working properly, also if you are paladin, you need Pally Power and knowledge how to use it(U can ask for explanation, we would gladly xplain to you).
-You need to have proper PVE gear (GS doesn't matter, as long as you are putting enough effort in obtaining gear) and proper PVE spec/s(You also need to know HOW to play on your spec properly). We will obtain those informations in your Trial period by our self, but you need to know how to play it if you wanna stay in guild and become Member.
-You must respect guild rules, raid rules and this "Member's behavior" topic rules.
-More active and social you are, faster you will gain status and privileges.
-You must avoid any global/say/whisper/forum/facebook/teamspeak/ventrilo/indian fire conflict with other players at all time. We do not wanna spread our name by being vulgar or being over arrogant.
No matter if its retarded PUG or decent guild member, you must treat everyone with certain amount of respect.

When raids are 'bout to start
If our raids start at 19:30, that means that you have to be online at 19:00 and start to prepare for raid(assuming you aren't already prepared). Guild Master and Officers are working their ass off to collect Fish Feasts/Cooking Supplies, Potions, Scrolls and Flasks for raid members, that also means that you should also take 10 minutes of a day and farm same staffs for yourself. 1 Scroll + 1 Flask / 2Elixir, + Cooking buff + Potions in right time, is like having equipped 3-4 additional 264lvl Items, that is the amount of stats they are giving. Remember, your dedication and amount of yourself that you put into guild and raids is and will affect our opinion about you at all times.

We are abit young and low membered, so i'm not requesting this from our guild members, but in future, everyone will have to farm those staffs for them selfs.

When you log to Teamspeak
Teamspeak is big part of our guild. Most of our members are constantly on teamspeak, talking, jerking around and making WoW time more fun. Just because of that reason, many of you are getting wrong assumption that they can jerk off and goofy around while we raid. NO!
When raids officially begin, we do not wanna you to talk on teamspeak. Only guys allowed to talk on teamspeak are Leader and Officers.
INFO: While we are doing easy encounters(Deathbringer ONLY) OR cleaning adds, you can say something on teamspeak if you have anything to say, w/o being spammy and annoying tho. But as soon as we are preparing for encounter, ALL talking is over.

I do not wanna everyone of you(even only 1 of you) to talk at all on teamspeak. "Buff me, Fish Feast, Gem, Enchant, Flask, Potions, THOMBS, ADDS, I HAVE TO PEE... Etc", simply, it isn't allowed. You can always say something raid regarding, like if you are not familiar with tactics or you didn't hear us good, but all those mentioned staff above + many more are totally unnecessary. We have leaders and Officers that are paying attention on buffs and those kinda things.
In beginning, we will explain tactics before every boss, on some more then on the others, but eventually, even that will be unnecessary.

When you need to AFK or go offline
We understand that there are such a things like "job, parents, girlfriends, boyfriends, family, pets, medical problems", so we understand when someone has emergency and has to go.
-If you need to AFK for 1-2 mins, simply write in raid chat (before we start boss or, best time, while we are cleaning adds) "AFK 1-2 mins, have to pee/check something/help around house etc...". When you say like that, please, make sure you are back in those 1-2 mins. INFO: Do not try to abuse this permission to avoid boring cleaning adds. We are aware of almost everything that happens in our raids, and constantly abusing will be noted and punished. Once again, try to go AFK b4 we start boss encounter or during add cleaning.

-If you need to go AFK for more then 10 minutes, or go Offline for the rest of the night, you need to /w Raid Leader, Guild Master or Officer, and explain reasons behind your leaving. If it is 1 of the above mentioned("job, parents, girlfriends, boyfriends, family, pets, medical problems"), you will be excused ofc, but do try to avoid this in future. Constantly repeating and leaving will NOT be tolerated.

INFO: If you know that you need to leave in 1-2 hours, please note the Officer/RLeader/Gmaster about it, if we are desperate, you will still participate in raids, if not, you will miss it and by that save our raid from potential failing. It will be appreciated and in most cases awarded, honesty and being fer is really something that we expect from every member.

When we are doing BIDDING
When you hear that bidding is starting, that is where all discussion on raid chat/say chat/guild chat is stopping. NO talking, NO typing, NO linking DPS/Healing meter, NO spamming BID master on whisper what so ever. That will make bidding way faster and way more efficient.
Please, try to follow this instruction cause we will be deducting DKP for those that are not respecting above mentioned.

When we are constantly wiping
When we are constantly wiping(trying to progress or kill hard boss's encounter), DO NOT TRY TO LEAVE EARLIER OR NINJA QUIT/AFK. That will be harshly punished. Wiping is basic of raids. With every wipe, we get to see and learn encounter better, to see who is making mistake and to see is there anything that we can do to improve our self. Do not be annoyed or rage quitting brat, cause i will NOT tolerate those kinda people.
Just for your information, first LK kill that we ever made, took us over 75+ Wipes, until we killed it. In this days, with low geared people, we are not getting over 3 Wipes before downing it.

INFO about DKP awards/deductions
Every DKP awarding and deducting will be done by Iostream and Officers only. Awards are available during EVERY single raid, even 10s raid, where Officers are participating. For outstanding performance WITH respecting every single rule to it's core, member/s will be awarded. Same thing goes for not performing good/respecting rules, your DKP will be deducted w/o noticing you.

If you have any question/request
If you have any question/request, try to /w Officers, they will provide you with all information needed. WHISPER, not raid/guild/say chat.

If there is anything else that i missed or you would like to add, be free to post below.
Regards
-Elune

Last edited by Elune on Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:01; edited 10 times in total
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Member's Behavior and WHAT I MUST DO in Raids Empty Re: Member's Behavior and WHAT I MUST DO in Raids

Post by Elune Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:03

-Bumping for new members.
-Edited to current content.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down