Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye

+5
Elune
blackseed
Youjiggs
magot
Gigzara
9 posters

Go down

Good bye Empty Good bye

Post by Guest Wed 23 May 2012 - 15:41

I just want to say Bye and of course I will explain why I am doing it. At the first some guys are very arrogant, seriously their arrogance is on the highest level. One of them is Klindaqt/Toymaker he started to blame whole raid especially healers who were not so bad at all. Then he started to use mom jokes who are useless and I really hate when someone use them, because it’s disrespectful thing for my opinion. I know that I am trial like 2/3 months but still I have different point of view and I really hate when some players take that game to serious and start to use negative jokes/words on simple players like me. I healed his ass and did pretty nice job. Revived him all the time and even wasted my innervates to improve his mana regeneration. But still he did not say even “thx” and he started talk another bullshit. I was calm at start but seriously I’ve a limit of that and of course when he started to say another bullshit about my mother…it was quite enough for me. I really liked your communication but still I do not want to be with guys who disrespect me and my willing to help. Yeh I was offline few times because I’ve a life and sometimes I am busy with my training lessons, but no need to blame me and use those crappy mother jokes, yeah maybe I am sensitive guy but still I hate when some trials and of course him that ‘’Toymaker’’ don’t use their brain before any phrase what they want to say and that is disgusting. I don’t want to stay with that guy anymore and yeah for me he is an retard. And it really sucked when an officer put me in dog box with him however he started to blame whole raid and used useless and arrogant phrases to anyone especially on me. Now you can think what ever you want because I am just a trial but still it's my point of view as I’ve mentioned it before. I am playing that game just for fun and sometimes I love to troll people but it’s sometimes but I’ve never blamed/flamed someone for that he failed in something. It’s just a game and I am not arrogant guy seriously I just hate when people start to take that game to serious and use nerd rage on every player who is not perfect at all. Also Toymaker I recommend you to stop bragging around and stop being retard, I am sure that you are nothing just a simple kid who thinks that he can do everything. You can stay arrogant if you want but still its not useful thing you’ll get more foes than friends. Get a life man seriously and improve your communication, you should learn to speak on normal language. In addition you should learn how to respect your guild mates!
I just want to say thx and apologize to Eluny and Iostream, at least they gave me a chance to prove myself and I don’t have nothing against them I just don’t want to stay with some guys who are inside in guild and one of them is Toymaker an arrogant and selfish guy.

Sorry for my huge wall of text but still It’s my choice and I will not change my mind.
Well good luck guys and hope you will get success, just please be careful with few guys, because they are not worth to be inside of that guild’s community. Well that’s all, I hope that someone will understand me what I’ve tried to explain if not then it’s your problem not mine. I do not know what to do next maybe I will try to find some other guild or maybe I will not, the time will show. Guess I'll take some break for a while.

Edit*
I have no alts anymore just Ziggy about Lock Frunky it's another person, you can kick him and do whatever you want it's your choice not mine, just wanted to warn you guys.
Bye and have fun!
Peace out
Ziggy

Last edited by Ziggile on Wed 23 May 2012 - 19:34; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Good bye Empty Re: Good bye

Post by Gigzara Wed 23 May 2012 - 16:02

Yup Klindaqt is an ass, i am more than sorry to hear you leaving, you were amazingly fun person. Let me state FUCK YOU KLINDAQT YOU PUSSYFAGGETNEWBSHITFACECOCKSUCKERMOTHERFUCKERDIEINHELL, ziggy can heal good, you are just bad.

What is love?
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Wed 23 May 2012 - 17:14

I'm speachless ziggy Ur a good and a bad friend love u man

Toymaker is a troller like me and yes it has brought me in trouble a lot a lot a lot but that's just how we learn I mean look at me if bean reinvited to the guild 3 times now that's why I remind myself everyday woot I did and stuff....anyways man do me one favour ...please don't open hc"s for pugs! Gna miss u

Peace out
Ur bud razor
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Youjiggs Wed 23 May 2012 - 19:21

My man what can I say,FUK TEM AAL!! see ya enjoy Smile
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by blackseed Thu 24 May 2012 - 7:49

I am rly sry ziggy.....gl Smile
blackseed
blackseed
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 24 May 2012 - 9:43

Bye man. ^^
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 24 May 2012 - 16:15

Yeah, and I also got pissed of 'cause of ~10 idiots accepted lately, but yo.. What can I do. I didn't leave anyway.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Thu 24 May 2012 - 18:04

Nenad. wrote:Yeah, and I also got pissed of 'cause of ~10 idiots accepted lately, but yo.. What can I do. I didn't leave anyway.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Warther Fri 25 May 2012 - 6:52

Hey fu i just joined recently Mad .
Oh ye ziggy ur living in the world of internet where everything is allowed. Therefore any1 can say anything about you, insult you, troll you and all those things. If you ignore them they will give up since they see u don't give a fuck, if u start arguing they will troll u till u explode.
You are playing the game for yourself, don't ruin your experience because of others, just fuck em.
Warther
Warther
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Cuty
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 26 May 2012 - 10:39

WTB 10 000 + online people, so we can actually chose who to inv and who not to. For now, use what god gives ya.

And yes, fu Nenad. qq
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Sat 26 May 2012 - 15:23