Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Sappeds forum, it's hilarious!

2 posters

Go down

Application from Sappeds forum, it's hilarious! Empty Application from Sappeds forum, it's hilarious!

Post by Camilla Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 14:07

1. 1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:fre
2. LEVEL:80
3. CLASS:paladin
4. RACE:human
5. MAIN SPEC: Pve Retribution ;( http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#sVVzZVZVfbtbIuhdIfsu ) this is my talent for raids and do good damage
2. 6. OFF-SPEC: :Pvp retribution ;( http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#scZVGzhZVf0xbIuGdIbsu:w )
Please my two talents are pve and pve DPS
7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Righteousness, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Blessing of Might, Glyph of Sense Undead
3. -b) off-spec: N/A
8. PROFESSIONS: tailoring /450/ inscriptión /450/
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I don't have many alts buoy mention the best.

Alliance
Chamen*chamàn*restoration*Pve
Armonylord*priest*shadow*Pve and Pvp

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Emer

11. AGE: 18

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: scz/bilivia

13. TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:No
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: de 16:00-23:30
Tuesday: de 17:30:00 24:
Wednesday: de 20:00-23:00
Thursday:de17:00-23:00
Friday:de 17:30-00 23 :00
Saturday: de 16:00- 23:30
Sunday: de 09:00-23:00

This is my game schedule may seem a bit cluttered but is the time I have to wow because I have other things to do

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/n4tpv4.jpg

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: Dont have one in raid.

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: At the time of the boss we will use corruption stamp since it will give us a stablerdps. The rotations combinations with open are very varied(assorted) given the circustancias of activation of exorcism and of in that raid we are for which I will write the following one that is the ideal to be continued(followed) let's be where we are it depends on the activation situation we will be using the powers to start in a serious battle:
Judgment * crusader's * storm divine * exorcism *Cholera sacred
As I mentioned before the rotation of a paladin depends very much on the bust, and against which we fight we cannot use cholera sacred in Toc with the magnatauro the principle by which is class beast without in change in ICC if it can be used as the mobs are not dead.
Let us remember that the paladin aims to give support to the raid if we can take a band-aid to the great tank while this exorcism CD or use Lay of Hands where you go to die tank or helear, also be attentive to the puff out to a further optimization in time and the Group's performance, knowing that you sentence using suppose we have 3 Paladins retri won't use the same sentence one can put the light and the other the of mana in blue, and be very attentive in the agricultural sector is very annoying that they don't stop your dps when they have all the agro over, rather than anything remember well out the raid group and finds no wipes, also if the helear has the agro lend 'Hand of salvation' or bubble abode and the tank can take the agro of those adds. They are some strategies q I apply with my paladin.
-Retry vs Warrior
Against a warrior have to fight about to try that they don't stick to the charge, use the freedom in the intercept, when using retaliation removed using stun or repetence to that is you finish and hitting when you, when you use the bladestorm should be removed if you use freedom thus can leave the range of returns. If you have little health use seal of light. (if you have engineering use boots so you don't grip with the bladestorm.)
In 2v2 costs too much since they are always with healers so what you do is to make the heal(los 2, el pala y sucompañeroya sea con polimorfa, fear o trampas de hunter) cc followed after all also use to make your biggest dps to kill the warrior quickly although it is difficult, if it lasts much killing the warrior because it cost too much to winthe warrior of fixed kill one if you don't kill it first.
19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I do not remember very well it's about 4 years

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: This character was created approximately mind a year ago and survived a hacker and a GM

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: : As I said above I started when BC was released so no experience from that actual time(pre-bc), but I have done a lot of these raids in BC and all of them now in WotLK.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I've done all of the raids except Sunwell Plateau both in BC, and WotLK.

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: :Let's go with everything

Icc10'N' :
Lord Marrowgar (clean)
Lady Deathwhisper (clean)
Gunship Battle (nothing to work)
DeathbringerSaurfang (clean)
Festergut (clean)
Rotface (clean)
Professor Putricide (clean)
Blood Prince Council (Died)

Icc25'N'
Lord Marrowgar (clean)
Gunship Battle (dont work)
DeathbringerSaurfang (clean)
Festergut (clean)
Rotface (clean)
Professor Putricide (Died)

Icc10'Hc'
Lord Marrowgar (clean)
Gunship Battle (nothing to work)
DeathbringerSaurfang (Died)

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want to play with good players PVE

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I am a good person that I like to do raids with experienced people, make new friends and meet the objective of the game, socialize and make friends, raids with the best

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I prefer pve that part I like raids to socialize with friends and get articles hc the most fantastic XD

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I went off my previous guild that the guild master is no longer connected until the latter was desasiendo up to be only 10 was not as good as their guild

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I am.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: :AtlasLootEnhanced, PallyPower, DrDamage, OmniCC, MoveAnything, Prat, Power Auras, DeadlyBossMods, TidyPlates …

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? ? I know several, but I don't think that they know me well since I'm not very well known in the wow but I game to perfection.
33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am a sociable kind person and I promise to give the best thing of me in any aspect what they need and have many dedicasion in the wow as I said previous mind to them take 4 years playing XD
34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: I leave them with this video since not no prank good one: * In an area ay a parrot that whenever a lady was telling Fox and angry Lady is accused with the owner and the owner tells him - the last time to the next you paint black because you won't be vasa Parrot Crow and the next day again you say sora and Lady already told me paint it black in my front and the owner painted it black and the next day Lady goes where the Parrot for q say you something and not tells nothing and Lady thing bothers-Parrot ugly Crow ggg and the Parrot replied when I am with Tuxedo don't talk to foxes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously I laughed so much I almost started crying!
Camilla
Camilla
Forum Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Kathelyn
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Application from Sappeds forum, it's hilarious! Empty Re: Application from Sappeds forum, it's hilarious!

Post by Paps Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 14:12

What a strict game schedule, as if he is in the army or something Very Happy
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum