Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED]

+4
bLeyaa
knocke
Paps
Theinsane
8 posters

Go down

Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED] Empty Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED]

Post by Theinsane Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 21:02

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Diicksnaper
3.Race: Night Elf
4.Class: Warrior
5.Main spec: PvE fury [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs:
-Major Glyphs: [Glyph of Whirlwind] [Glyph of Heroic Strike] [Glyph of Cleaving]
-Minor Glyphs: [Glyph of Bloodrage] [Glyph of Command]
6.Off spec: PvE protection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't have a lot of exp with that off spec , but i'ill talk to some of your members to show me ( to learn me ) wish socket i 've to do wish glyphs..etc
Gkyphs: I'm sorry but my glyphs not enough.
-Major Glyphs+-Minor Glyphs:
[Glyph of Blocking] [Glyph of Cleaving] [Glyph of Devastate]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
-Around sw city [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-As PvE DpS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Well guys i'm sorry i should use add-ons in this raid but i didn't sorry again.
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Well this is my rotation with PvE spec (Main spec fury):
I open up with charge in my Battle Stance to get some rage, put rend and switch to Berserkers Stance. I usually activate my Death Wish at the start of the boss fight so I can activate it once again when boss is low on health to maximize my damage.
Then the rotation goes like this:
Bloodrage > Heroic Throw (each time that can) > Bloodthirst > Whirlwind > Slam.
-Use all the time (Spam it ) Heroic Strike (On single target atacks) or Cleave (On multi target atacks ) within the basic rotation
-Use Death Wish at start (for use more times on the same boss) or when i think can't miss you my precious attacks
-Use Recklessness when i 've a good damage(DMG) incrementer. Example : (Death Wish, DBW,Bersking+Wespring-Normal/Heroic, Chaos Bane)
Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: Dashoucha asil, M'sila/Algeria.

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male , 17y.old.

11.Why do you want to join LD: Everybody wants to be the best. And a way to become one of the best so I'd like to join the guild, because I want to be in a good. Also I'd like to be a part of LD because of the constant raiding i mean with that i want to become a part of a big community. Some of my friends already are in LD, is to play with such players. It will be honor, to join your ranks even the thought, that I can play in a real guild, with real, helpful members and players, makes my skin crawl, makes me better man in game and in life.

12.Why do we want you in our guild: Because i'm PvE-er player and i prefer it (i prefer PvE) because I feel more like it, I have big experience (or so do I think) in it, but recently I've been hanging in the RBG's because of the lack of real raids and challenges in PvE, so I think I could become a decent PvE-er someday wit great guild, also i think thats something that envolves more people then you, less competitivity with players and team work is something i like on WoW. You can expect cooperation and otimism from me, sense of humor is something i have too.Also any help I could offer( i am helper whatever its needed ).

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: I've cleaned Naxx (10/25), Ulduar (10), Onyxia (10/25) ToC (10/10hc/25/25hc) ICC10 cleaned bosses.Icc10hc until Sindragosa. Icc25hc(None).Icc25n until Sindragosa. Ulduar 10/25 not all bosses.Voa10/25man.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
Exiles left. They're a spaintardg you can't undrestend any thing in T.S like his words,chat or any thing else.
SGCSN. I did made application also i did spoke with Jackk ( gm ) about my application , he said that i'ill be accepted soon. But i'm not gonna enter his guild.
15.How did you hear about our guild: Well i heared about our guild by my new friends in SGCSN after that i decide to trry join LD then.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: PvE add-ons: There's Gearscore,DBM,Cds,atlasloot,recount.

17.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Yes i 've read your Guild Rules , and yes i'm (i agree with them , haven't problem).

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Yes there's one , he's locksimo.

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): A happy person who likes wow , playing guitar(guitare électrique+guitare acoustique), going out with my RL friends going into same school together , playing algerianne football i am a member of the team. Well i think there's no more info to share( add ).
Well i've to stop here and finish my application with a wave.
Theinsane
Theinsane
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Diicksniper
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED]

Post by Paps Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 21:26

Thumbs down.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Diicksnaper's application. [DECLINED]

Post by knocke Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 21:31

Don't bother trying.

Thumbs down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:56

Thumbs Down.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsaber Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 23:28

Continue with making apps , u'll be accepted one day . TD !
Nightsaber
Nightsaber
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Elfhent
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Wed 1 May 2013 - 6:56

We didnt knew that Jackk is gm of Sappeds, thanks for reminding us.

Thumbz DOWN
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Wed 1 May 2013 - 8:48

I will go with another Thumbs Down for stalking me.
The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:25

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down