Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bess inglese bg

5 posters

Go down

bess inglese bg Empty bess inglese bg

Post by Elune Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 20:09

Reason why are you banned:im locked couse of speaking to Mindles that a rouge from a financial district guild and ore what is that mage name i think its Margana the GM and wile we speak i ask my fr mindles why he play on hord he shuld leave them and come back to our ally and so he told me he didnt qit ally and he will play i told that finacial district stole our guild name and hikimorti told me we didnt steal thye name we had that name long bifore you have it and i say well we changed like 3,4 names bifore Lone district guild came out and i know that couse im one of the ppl who sighn the papers for it . so like usual for ally hater he make me mad with spiting on me i start writing that they will never kill LK 25 HC and how hord sux. and that whas on my char Floydsrb he get muted for 13 days and then i log on my druid and i start speak on global that time i speak with mindles my fr and on global and maybe margana tough i speak for him ore no idia what he tough so my dudu got 30 days muted and then i log out cosue i had study for colage and then i loged and i sow my dudu that i play like more then a 2 years is locked . for no reason the reason Margana using is im flaming the staff and spaming well i speak wile mindles speaked and i didnt spamed at all and i never insulted a GM he just miss understand cosue i wasnt speaking to him anyways i speak with mindles i speak dirty with him .its mental couse i know him for few year and we good enough friends so i speak with him that way and at first place i didnt speak on global i speak on general for the time i whas on warior and from all ppl that speak spanish ore some other lang. i speak eng. and still got muted and after that locked .

Why should you be unbanned:I shuld be unbaned couse i play on that surver 6 years and i never changed it . And what i get for suport your Surver . "ban" lock from Gm thats Gm from half a year i helped for idia for events i also have Gm friends and shuld i use them when i hate some one and i wana do dirty on him . No i don;t think so couse im not such a man and trust me if there is bans like mine for no reason just think how much allys are baned like that when some one hates allys. I hurd that margana hate allys so much he baning onlly allys . no idia if that true i just hurd it.

// THIS GOT DECLINED SO MOMENTS LATER //

Why should you be unbanned:i shuld be unbaned couse i never flamed Gm on global i speak with my fr mindles like i told you from my last Topics,
if you that shure i flamed you Gm margana i want Pruve,Picture,Video, to pruve your ban to me, im w8thing for it if you don;t have that please remove the lock from my char thank you .

i know Gm word is bigger then regular person word so the rest of the Gms will not belive me so best thing you can do is to pruve your ban to me and the rest of the Gms thank you.

you say read and learn the surver rulls well buy the rulls you shuld give a pruve for that thing you did to me .

-------------------------------------------

That is our smokey and his ban. Smile

Well, this is troll to his english, but I feel sorry for him for getting ban like that. I would like to help him, but it is out of my hand.

Don't give up Smokey!
Thumbs Up for you!
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

bess inglese bg Empty Re: bess inglese bg

Post by le NenchYeee Sun 2 Feb 2014 - 20:41

Yeah, that English gave me trouble to read, and laughters after realizing what I've read.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinoz19 Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 3:36

For a moment I thought it wasn't him who wrote this

Dinoz19
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Paladinoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 9:07

TL;DR
Camilla
Camilla
Forum Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Kathelyn
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 9:10

... And the rest of his chars should get banned for murdering the English language -.-
deluded
deluded
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Deluded
Race : Draenei
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 12:45

But then again, so should Elune's.

Elune wrote:I feel for a guy. He has good taste.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content