Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutellax [ACCEPTED]

+2
Eatenlol
Nutella
6 posters

Go down

Nutellax [ACCEPTED] Empty Nutellax [ACCEPTED]

Post by Nutella Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 17:03

Character Information
]Hello, you should probably know one thing, and that's the fact that I'm still leveling and at the moment I'm level 56. I just came from another server, I alredy know one guy who helped me alot and he is from your guild [Rodneris]. So don't worry, I can be alredy level 80 today.
1.Main Character Name: Nutellax
2.Race: Human female
3.Class: Warrior
4.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Talent "precision" depends on my gear.
5.Off spec: ( Classic arms PvP 57 )
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
6.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:  MMORPG4ALL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OTHER SERVER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
It depends if I'm in combat or not. If I am, I'm opening with intercept if not, then with charge in battle stance and rend afterwards switching to berserker stance and doing my standart rotation. So, basically its something like this:
Spamming heroic strike> bloodthirst> whirlwind> slam> heroic throw> execute. I have power auras addon so I can track my slam proc-s.
Some stuff about my class:
- All gems are either armor penetration or strenght. (meta gem is agility + 3% crit dmg, so I can gem 1 blue (stamina+ arp and str+crit one yellow). With ICC gear I always use ARP beyond strenght.
- 8% hit rate (5% with "precision talent), 27 expertise.
I'm still getting better with warrior class, since I didn't play it much, at least in PvE.
Player Information

8.Your name, City/Country: My real name is Krisztián, but you can call me Krissz. Hungary -Tolna

9.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: I'm 17 years old, soon I will turn 18, and I'm male of course.

10.Why do you want to join LD: Well, I've came today on this server, I've met guy called Roazden and he told me that the only way to join good raid on this server is to join this guild I was like WTF, but ok I think I got it what it takes.

11.Why do we want you in our guild: I do speak English properly, I'm skilled in both PvE and in PvP that means I can boost your players in arena jk Smile. seriously, I'm a multiclasser, I can play almost everything in PvE and in PvP (except PvP druids they are just cancer.) -Peryite this means feral is pretty hard to play in pvp and it's like cancer for me Smile

Experience

12.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
On molten-wow:
ICC 10 clear
ICC 25 clear
icc 10 heroic -Sindragosa
icc 25 heroic - BQL
NAXX TOC VOA ALL CLEAR
Dispersion-wow: -- This server is where you start with t9 and doing icc for better. Icc is well scripted but with 277 / 284 gear it's really easy mode I farmed Bane daily. (instance reset ftw)
ICC 10 clear
ICC 25 clear
icc 10 heroic clear
icc 25 heroic clear
Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

13.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: None, I'm new to this server.

14.How did you hear about our guild: Alredy told you above. Rodzen was helping me to level my character and he told me only way to raid is to get in this guild.

15.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:
I'm using addon called TukUI which is whole interface re-make it makes your UI very spacy and very good for raiding. It contains like 10 addons all in 1 pack. Also I use few other addons like DBM which I really don't need since I know all tactics in wotlk raids but anyway, it's usefull and handy sometimes. Powerauras,recount and famous gearscore.
16.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: To be honest, I will check that link after I make this application. Anyway I know most of pve guild rules, but I will read it now for sure.

17.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Rodneris Very Happy

18.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   ^^

Last edited by Nutella on Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 12:23; edited 12 times in total
Nutella
Nutella
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Nutellax
Race : Human Human
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Nutellax [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Nutellax [ACCEPTED]

Post by Eatenlol Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 17:26

That nutella shit is way too overrated.

Thumbs up
Eatenlol
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 19:38

Yes. Please and thank you. (THIS MEANS THUMBS UP)

I'll just gloss over the part where you(and this seems to be a trend as I've noticed), managed to fuck up the sentence you claimed to know the language in. Don't get me wrong, it was hilarious. Much more so than the joke. Though I suspect I'm not the most objective audience for it, as I have an active(and not flagged for rename) character called Childrapist.

PS: I love how my first reaction was to disagree with Eaten just simply because he said something. It seems it's finally gotten to the point where his judgment is so bad my motor reflex is to deny the absolute fuck out of it.
deluded
deluded
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Deluded
Race : Draenei
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 19:51

Your name instantly reminds me of this:

Anyway, thumbs up.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by florens Wed 16 Apr 2014 - 21:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
florens
florens
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 10:40

Nutella wrote:(except PvP druids they are just cancer.)
Will you marry me?
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Character sheet
Character Name: Peryite
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 17 Apr 2014 - 16:28

ACCEPTED.

Whisper an officer in-game for your invite.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content