Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galatia : )Application [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Galatia : )Application [Declined] Empty Galatia : )Application [Declined]

Post by Galatia Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 21:09

-CHARACTER INFORMATION

1. MAIN CHAR NAME:Galatia
2. LEVEL:80
3. CLASS:Death Knight
4. RACE:Gnome
5. MAIN SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#B638lfM4Q8wzm1,,12196 (Go to Talent Calculator [ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ] and set up your talents and give us a link of your actual spec you're using Or screenshot ur talent u are using for PVE)
6. OFF-SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deathknight#B638lfM4Q8wzm1,,12196 (Same as above)
7. PROFESSIONS:Herbalism and Alchemy
8. ALTS: (Name, class and spec of each of your alts).ShepardWarrior Arms

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9. REAL LIFE NAME:Gavin Bowden
10. AGE:17
11. CITY AND COUNTRY:East London , South Africa

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids:
Monday -
Tuesday - Open
*Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
*Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y *Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y Saturday - Open
Sunday -

GENERAL WOW INFO

12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:3months
13. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:No
14. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):No
15. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):no
16. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):pos,fos,voa
17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT: I have had many positive feed backs from my friends who are curantly in Lone District and they have all asked me to make a application to join.Lasty i hear that Lone District does not stuff around in raids and thats what im looking for mostly in a guild.
18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Firstly You can expect from me a happy atmosphere.Then im always keen to help guys out in whatever way I can.You can also expect my full commitment in the guild and to the members aswell.
19. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I like them both very much,but to tell you the truth i enjoy pve much more because its the time im most serious and i dont play around.
20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:'The brothers of evil,i left because most of our strong players left the guild and because my mates that are in Lone District want me to join aswell
21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes
22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?:Yes
23. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Yes , gearscore
24. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?:Davin and Archemon(They are like my brothers)
25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Im a happy go lucky type of guy and im always willing to help people out in anyway,but most of all im a serious guy when it comes to getting the job complete

[IMPORTANT] Have you read [Guild Rules] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?:Yes, I agree fully!
kind Regards Gavin Bowden

Galatia
Mime

Back to top Go down

Galatia : )Application [Declined] Empty Re: Galatia : )Application [Declined]

Post by Dothem Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 21:13

This is not the correct application forum, I know this cause I edited it to allow for screen shot.

Rule of thumbs is, DO NOT COPY APPLICATIONS FORUMS AND/OR DO NOT SUCK THEM OUT YOUR ASS.

Locking.

Kind Regards
Dothem.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down