Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rastakhiz warlock/destru.... [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

rastakhiz warlock/destru.... [DECLINED] Empty rastakhiz warlock/destru.... [DECLINED]

Post by rasta Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 19:57

Character Information

Character Name:rastakhiz affraid
Character Level, Spec and Class:level80/destru/human/warlock
Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec:main spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fZYu1eqnzTHz8,,12213
off spac:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#fZYu1_b_6ARhMu,,12213

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:
main spac:choas bolt / healthstone /glypg of conflagrate
off spac:incinerate/glyph of lmp/glyph of conflagrate

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:in raids first i use curse of the elements/corruption/immolate/conflagrate/chaos bolt/after them spamm incinerate till chaos bold and conflagrate cd end Twisted Evil

i have full enginering and tailoring Wink

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(reminder: DBM is mandatory, and PallyPower is mandatory for all paladins):gear score / dps metter /dbm

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): (

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:
non

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:
i was in your guild but elune kicked me because u didnt w8 for guild raid / i promiss u that i will w8 for guild raid
-------------------

Player Ability

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):i donĀ“t have problem whit the schedule Cool

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively:i play really good with my off space/ ihave more than 1100 haste rating and destru talent gives haste too / u can test me at raids /im one of the best locks in raids

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:mohamadsaeid/pala/tank and dps/human/level 80/

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary:no

-------------------

Miscellaneous

Tell us your gender and age:male / 17

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed:512

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example):i play dota with my friends alot! Rolling Eyes

Are you only user of your account:yes

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism?off course

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):i enjoy going raid with guild / i love icc hc! I love you

I AGREE WITH GUILD RULES
ty all What a Face What a Face

Last edited by rasta on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 5:36; edited 10 times in total

rasta
Mime

Back to top Go down

rastakhiz warlock/destru.... [DECLINED] Empty Re: rastakhiz warlock/destru.... [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 20:38

Let's start.
1. Your spec needs work. PVE one at least.
2. Your glyphs are fine, but useless, since your specs are teribad.
Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:i enjoy playing lock / most of my spells deal critical damage
No comment. You totally misunderstood meaning of this question, or you just epic fail.
4. You are not using DBM, big -.
5. I cannot see your screenshot.
6. You failed to answer most of the questions, + your English is not that good.
7. Saying that you are starting with soulfire when boss is on 30 percent, shows me that you do not know your abilities in total.

Anyway, very bed application. It is for instant locking, but i won't close it tho, will give you chance to fix it. Good Luck!

[EDITED] K, after few weeks, u didn't improve your application 1 bit, we tested you through TOC 10 hc, and with your Gear (4/5 t10), u managed to do lower then 5k dps, not only that, but u failed with tactics horribly on every encounter. Good luck in future raiding, but u do not belong among us.
[DECLINED]
-Elune
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down