Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firefist destro lock [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Firefist destro lock [DECLINED] Empty Firefist destro lock [DECLINED]

Post by parceleba Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:25

Character Information

Character Name: Firefist
Character Level, Spec and Class: 80lvl, destro lock
Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec: PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / PvP dont have
(use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for both specs)

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec: Glyph of : Incinerate, Life tap, and Conflagrate

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed: Oke lets see. Lock is imba dps with many useful spells, im very good with rotation : Life tap, one of course, Imolate, Incinerate, chaos bolt, incinerate ....

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(reminder: DBM is mandatory, and PallyPower is mandatory for all paladins): DBM ofc , sexy map, bartrender, pearl frames, cdtg, classloot, critline..

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------------------

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK: i have xp in wotlk raiding, icc 10/12, voa full, toc 25 only

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked: i was off half year on char......

-------------------

Player Ability

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.): ye lets see.... i`m rly quite in raiding, all time im listening leader and looking at me and other players so i dont see why i should be in conflict with anyone....

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively: well i have only main specs and its pve, like i said im just started build pve..

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: (Horde) Jovankabroz arcane mage, its full pve char...

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary: ye on ts, i don`t know what is vent....

-------------------

Miscellaneous ....

Your real name and city/country: Jordan Stojnic, Valjevo, Serbia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 16( im not childish )

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed: 2.0 GHz, 2 Gb ram and 100 mbps

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you: Skype : parceleba, Jordan stojnic; email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... this is it

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example):I play DotA, Prince of Persia ( all parts finished 5 times ), i like play football , basketball, tabletenis and few more sports....

Are you only user of your account: ofc

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: ye

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): I LIKE PVE!!!! Very Happy bounce What a Face santa

Last edited by parceleba on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 19:13; edited 2 times in total

parceleba
Mime

Back to top Go down

Firefist destro lock [DECLINED] Empty Re: Firefist destro lock [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 23:01

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:
Answer this questions plz.

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened):
Would like to see one no matter bout ur gear.

Anyway, do what is told above and we can continue discussion Wink
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Firefist destro lock [DECLINED] Empty Re: Firefist destro lock [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 12:47