Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elanoria / Priest / Shadow [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

2 posters

Go down

Elanoria / Priest / Shadow [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Elanoria / Priest / Shadow [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Minimal-Hospital Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 17:53

Character Name: Elanoria

Character Level, Spec and Class: 80 / Shadow / Priest

Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec:

Main spec - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Offspec - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:
Main spec : Glyph of Shadow / Glyph of Mind Flay / Glyph of Dispersion/ minor - Glyph of Levitate

Offspec - Glyph of Shadow / Glyph of Mind Flay / Glyph of Dispersion/ minor - Glyph of levitate , glyph of shadofiend , glyph of shackle undead

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:

Priests can be Healers / DPS , but i preffer DPS in both PVE / PVP , my abilities are well shown to me , as i know there mechanics . Example - in first boss icc ... u should kill all spikes fast ... for me i will keep dots in all spikes at the same time. In second boss icc ... u can kill the lady in two ways ... either kill here mana shield and attack adds when spawned or use push tactic "

Push tactic - use heroism at start ... pew , pew pew , .. kill the lady fast, ignore all adds

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones- Bartender 4, Quartz , sexy map , doom , omni CC , button facade, prat , titan panel , tidy plates, rating buster , DBM. (yes i know there a lot but they dont affect my gameplay fps always 60-80)

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:

At classic none bacause i din't play at that time
TBC - Black Temple, SWP , Hyjal , kara , scc
WOTLK - fos/pos dungeons , ToC 5 , ToC 10/25 HC and none HC , naxx 10/25 , ulduar , icc 10 onl until Rotface , icc 25 till Deathbringer ( our guild wasn't much pve and i wasnt able to play for more than 7 months)

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:

The only one i was in was called "Sinners Hell" . mb you dont know it if you are new players , i am in m4a from 2 years almost . The reason to leave the guild is that it just died ;/ The guildmaster quited (cindy or mostly known as callexis) and that is the only reason Smile everyone left and i was last till i saw one of your guild members on global showing this guild.

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):

Our timezone is +1 from server time , i am from 9:00 am till 19:00 at school beacause of IT designs etc at school so i have time only after 18:00 server time to do raidings until 23:30 after that my mother comes back from work and she needs the computer . I do not complain about the raid shedule , but i will probably stay for a few bosses or if we finish early until raid end.

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively:

i play both pvp and pve well . But i want more pve
about gear i have some pve parts and t10.5 token

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class

I have alot beacause i am an old player but i play only my priest - Elanoria
Anyways - gnome lock / destro pve most ,elemental shaman , 2 frost mages , sub rogue , Druid resto

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary:

Yes i do , but i am from a country less speaking english . i can speak english well but i am shy to show my voice to unknown , especially to peaople who i dont know personaly Very Happy

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country: Alexander / Sofia / Bulgaria

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male .. 16 years

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed: 2.6 ghz dual core intel , 4gb RAM 35 mb/s second (torrent client max 4.3 mb/s)

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you: Skype - hardy_boy25

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example) : Only League Of Legends

Are you only user of your account: yes

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: yes

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
Well , i didn't do much pve in my 2 years WOTLK , but i am willing since the server went PVE mad .. i got pretty bored from pvp anyways , and i am hoping to join the guild. But ofc i will look after my baby sister , go out with friends as always (party animal/yeah) , study mostly because without education nothing in Bulgaria is possible .. even there is a little more chance with a good education , go out see my GF ... just live my life Smile

I know my friend symantke and his brother blackdog would vote for me if possible . Symantke is an old buddy of mine from the beginning to play WoW along his baby bro "Blackdog"

I am hoping for good news. Thank you for taking time to read this application, Good luck ingame , real life .
Best regards Elanoria . See you ingame Smile

Last edited by Elune on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 14:40; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Typing mistake)

Minimal-Hospital
Mime

Back to top Go down

Elanoria / Priest / Shadow [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Re: Elanoria / Priest / Shadow [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Elune Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:03

Well, about xplaining ur rotation and shit, i really didn't mean how u fight Marowgar and Lady -.-.
Other then that, i couldn't find any major flaws. We will show you tactics after DB, its no problem, as long as u understand me on teamspeak.
Anyway, if Symantke vouches for ya, then i believe him.
You'll have your chance.
[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down