Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Socold's Application [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Socold's Application [DECLINED] Empty Socold's Application [DECLINED]

Post by VIko_ Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 11:15

Character Name: Socold
Character Level, Spec and Class: 80, main resto (pve) off PVP resto and PVP ele. Shaman
Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
offspec isn't necesarry I think because it's regular ele and resto pvp. (that all guys use)

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:
PVE resto spec, glyph of lesser healing, earth shield and stoneclaw totem (i know it's pvp but i need that shield abosorb in case if someone attack me and tank misstaunt.

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed: always starting with Riptide cause of spec build and it's buff (also bonus of my pve set that gives me haste when I use Riptide.Then going on lesser or healing wave (depends of situation if tank dies or someone else etc. But usually spamming chain heal for the win because of mana cost or it's great heals. Very Happy

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(reminder: DBM is mandatory, and PallyPower is mandatory for all paladins): DMB, atlast loot, x-perl, recount, error filter, prat.

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-)

-------------------

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:
The 1st wow - Naxx, Ony and Molten Core
TBC - Kara, Grull's lair, MGT, SWP , BT , TK, Hyjal

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked: Lone District, cause as I said i'm not playing so much on ally side, but I realised that I cannot play with pug people.

-------------------

Player Ability

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively: Playing not bad at all spect, at ele i'm trying to kite the melees when they attack me.

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Viko, prot/holy/retri pala. Mazga - hunter MM , Somad combat/assasi rogue. Vindicated, disci/shadow priest.

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary: Ofc.

-------------------

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country: Victor...Bulgaria , unknown citie xD (cause it's village)

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: soon 18, male

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed: 2.5 intel dual core CPU, 2 GB ram. my downloading speed is 7-10 MB/s

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you: V_I_K_O_94 skype, got facebook, tumblr etc.

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example): ye playing 5v5 counter strike tournamets with ma team, that's why i'm not playing wow so much. Spend lots of time with my gf and friends, playing guitar and I used to sport but had to stop because of problems.

Are you only user of your account: Yes.

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: I do

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
P.S : I just wanna say that I'm not begging to for getting back into the guild, I never beg. When I get kicked I see there aren't good raids and having fun with no guild.Also i got mates into the guild. If u don't like me and doesn't wanna me, just don't think about that.Think of that i'll help the guild. ALso the sutiation with my friends : I doesn't feel blame of lefting the raid and get mad of u , because I did the right think. I'll talk honestly, they're my friends in live and they're more important than you guys.SOrry but I'm honest. Cya In guild or outside the guild. Your choose guys. Smile
VIko_
VIko_
Mime

Back to top Go down

Socold's Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Socold's Application [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Thu 9 Feb 2012 - 15:04

First i don't think this was Socold writing. Simply cause his english was way better, if i remember it good. "i doesn't" simply is retarded.
Application is bad, half questions aren't answered on, and those which are, they are not completely answered.
Anyway, as u say, cya in guild or outside guild.
[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down