Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muukica Arcane/Frost Mage [ACCEPTED - TRIAL]

2 posters

Go down

Muukica Arcane/Frost Mage [ACCEPTED - TRIAL] Empty Muukica Arcane/Frost Mage [ACCEPTED - TRIAL]

Post by Muukica_ Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 13:54

Character Information

Character Name:Muukica
Level:80
Class:Mage
Race:Human
Main spec:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs:Glyph of Arcane Misslies, Glyph of Arcane Blast and Glyph of Molten Armor,Glyph od Evocation, Glyph of polymorph, Glyph of Ice Barier

1. Main Spec Glyphs:PVE Glyph of Arcane Misslies, Glyph of Arcane Blast and Glyph of Molten Armor
2. Off Spec Glyphs:PVP Glyph od Evocation, Glyph of polymorph, Glyph of Ice Barier
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I dont have alts.

Experience

How long have you been playing WoW:I was playing on Eternal-WoW for 2 years and I just started here.
What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and WOTLK:Classic-N/A,TBC-BT,WOTLK-ICC10 10/12,ICC25 9/12,VoA10&25,ToC10&25,Ulduar,Naxxarmas...
What are your previous guilds and what was your reason for leaving/getting kicked:I wasnt part of any guild bcz i wanted to be in a right guild.

Player Ability

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones:DBM,DR.demage,Omen CC,DeBuffilter,Bagon,Prat,Quartz3

Do you prefer PVP or PVE, and why:I prefer PVE because when u play it there are more tactics and more thinking than in PVP

Professions:I dont have professions yet.

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:Arcane Blast x4 >>Arcane Missiles on Misslie Barrage proc, if I go low on mana lower the stacks of Arcane Blast to suit your needs.

Miscellaneous :

Your real name and city/country:Stefan Farkas, Bac, Serbia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male,17

Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

How did you hear about our guild:I saw commercial on global and heard from my mates.

What do you expect from us:Nice raids.

What can we expect from you:Helpful & respectuful guy,I hope nice dmg.

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism:Yes

Are you only user of your account:Yes

Do you have teamspeak and are you willing to speak on it: I can

Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you?:Buskec,Kailan,but i didnt ask them to garantie for me.

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
I really hope that I will be accepted in this guild because I would like to get more XP in raiding and I think this guild is best for that... Smile

Muukica_
Mime

Back to top Go down

Muukica Arcane/Frost Mage [ACCEPTED - TRIAL] Empty Re: Muukica Arcane/Frost Mage [ACCEPTED - TRIAL]

Post by Elune Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 14:02

Shortly, but effective.
[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down