Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasp [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Wasp [DECLINED] Empty Wasp [DECLINED]

Post by jebac Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 5:29

Character Information

Character Name:Wasp
Level:80
Class:Shaman
Race:Draenei
Main spec: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#16d4bsrLbzlF,,12213 ) PVE
Off spec: (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#f9wZPZUClKBz6Y,,12213) PVE
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE
Glyphs:
1. Main Spec Glyphs: [Glyph of Thunder], [Glyph of Lightning Bolt],emm i didn't get all the glips Very Happy i will soon Very Happy
2. Off Spec Glyphs: [Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave], [Glyph of Water Shield], [Glyph of Earth Shield], [Glyph of Renewed Life], [Glyph of Healing Wave], [Glyph of Ghost Wolf]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Well i have Prist-Shadow/Discipline (malasapa),Druid-Balance/Ferral (Fallendevil), i and few more greene's Very Happy

Experience Well me friend bummeface has show me to play about 1 year ago and i have 'nice experience' and i can say that im not a noob i can make some cool stuff Very Happy

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WOW: About 1 year or more idk
WHAT RAIDING EXPERIENCE DID YOU HAVE AT LVL 60, TBC and WOTLK:None Sad
WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS AND WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR LEAVING/GETTING KICKED:I was in Dial M For Murlock than the guild have a few names and in last time plyers start to be assholes and there is no raids or helpers so i leave and me friend tell me about this guild i make this ap Very Happy

Player Ability im not a some hardcore pro but im good i have some brain

SCREENSHOT OF YOUR USER-INTERFACE(with character window opened): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

ARE YOU USING ANY ADD-ONS AND IF YOU DO, WHICH ONES:Prat 3.0,,,Cooldowns 1.2.3,,,Quartz and sometime Grid

DO YOU PREFER PvP OR PvE, AND WHY:PvE more money more funn----to me more dps more funn Very Happy

PROFESSIONS:Im learning JC

EXPLAIN YOUR CLASS MECHANICS, HOW YOU HANDLE YOUR ABILITIES, PRIORITIES, AND ROTATIONS IN CERTAIN SITUATION, BE DETAILED:Well i start with Flame Shock 100% crit Lava burst and awesome dps than i do Lightning Bolt than i get some haste some times Chain Lightning depends of situation and if enemy come to close there is always a thunderstorm and i also use for mana regen free mana yei Very Happy .... And again the same

Miscellaneous

YOUR REAL NAME and CITY/COUNTRY:Tony Tadic/Zavidovici/Bosnia and Herzegovinia

TELL US YOUR GENDER(sex) and AGE:Male im 17

HAVE YOU READ Guild Rules, AND DO YOU AGREE ON RESPECTING THEM:Yes i did,and yes i do

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT OUR GUILD:Me friend tell me Beautifulone

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM US:Well raids are like drog for me but i dont have vendor,i like raids that is i like big dps and i like it cuz you have to use your brain and i have great time in raid and a lot of fun Very Happy

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:Fun,help and raid and ofc no asshole behavior Very Happy

CAN YOU HANDLE CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT HEALTHY, CRITICISM:Yes ofc we learn from our mistakes
ARE YOU ONLY USER OF ACCOUNT:Yes

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:Yes

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU:Beutifulone and Dolly (Daniela) if is stull playing on mmo and if he is in your guild Very Happy

IMPORTANT:If you think that he is a woman you are wrong hes a boy with dick in his pant's Very Happy Ty for reading

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):

Well i know that this is ganna be little stupid but codes and color does't work or on me or i cant make it work Very Happy

jebac
Mime

Back to top Go down

Wasp [DECLINED] Empty Re: Wasp [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 11:10

We do not need PVP heroes. Good luck applying somewhere else.
[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down