Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AlemYndu [ACCEPTED]

+10
Elune
Blackbear
Hellruner
le NenchYeee
Dothem
Nathan05
Toymaker
bluelyon
Cristyqt
woki123
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AlemYndu [ACCEPTED] Empty AlemYndu [ACCEPTED]

Post by woki123 Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 18:24

Character Information

Character Name: AlemYndu
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Race: Dranei
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec:

Screenshot of your user-interface [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Anabolcho Assasination Night Elf , Mischie Marksmanship Night elf

Experience

How long do you play WoW: 2-3 Years
Retail experience: 2-3 months
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: I start play wow since at TBC . I have experience with Toc 10/25 Icc 10/10HC/25

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: I think i don`t have
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Legion of Darknes (stil there) but didn`t have progres
What do you expect from our guild: I expect good members who know what they doing in wow
What can we expect from you: I am friendly guy who is rdy to help in every think
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I decide to make apply here becouse i saw almost all guys here are friendly and brained ppl
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I have DBM addon

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Martin
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male 18 Years old
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I think have few ppl
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Sure i do
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes
[color=orange][b]Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application: Im one normally guy like all others.I like to play football/volleyball and drink Beer <3 ^^
woki123
woki123
Mime

Back to top Go down

AlemYndu [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: AlemYndu [ACCEPTED]

Post by Guest Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 18:42

Obviously..TU! He is gr8 guy with nice sense of humour..funny jerk...About his skills, he got them already. Also we really need decent healers and he is one of them, just give him a chance to prove himself.
About application...it's not perfect as you see but still it's not so bad at all. He is serious guy who is willing to learn and I'm pretty sure that he should understand us On TS/Guild chat and so on.
In addition I assume that he already knows ICC tactics..he got an experience. I did Icc raids with him in a past and I was not confused- cleaned everything except The Lich King...
Good luck man, I hope to see you soon in our guild LD.

Peace out!
Ziggy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:38

Decent pve player, but im gonna give you THUMBS DOWN, because ninjaed some items on ICC25 No
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:41

your Hex,ress,totem's and hero are not binded....
what the hell are those macro's on the right side?

What can we expect from you: I am friendly guy who is rdy to help in every think
Realy stop with this fcking lieing ..when i see people say this in their application i wana go and pope badly.

(afther 25 mins i continued my commenting on this application)

How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I decide to make apply here becouse i saw almost all guys here are friendly and brained ppl

Man keep it real for a bit. Not all dudes are frendly here...like me.
Im so gonna hate you frome the second you come in the guild/rade.
Im so gonna w8 for you to fck up.
Im so gonna rage or spam the chat if you hawe some wrong totems dident heal good or w/e.
Ofc im jokeing we , all in all are a friendly guild but we hawe our dark moments.

If you cant take some jokes and flames dont bother to apply.we are nasty and ignorant suns of B***** and we like our self naw dont we guys?

Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I think have few ppl
Name them.

Your real name and City/Country: Martin
Dident know there is a city and a country named Martin like you...nice...

TD.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelyon Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:03

I was with this guy is 2-3 raids and he was a decent player; i dont know if he killed all until lich king but i give him a chance. Thumbs Up!
bluelyon
bluelyon
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: TheLock
Race : Human Human
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Toymaker Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:28

TD
Toymaker
Toymaker
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan05 Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:30

I do not really like the idea of a ninja, but i will stay +- for now

Neutral
Nathan05
Nathan05
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:32

Known Ninja'ing is an instant decline, along with hacking...

THumbs down, nothing further.

Kind Regards
Dothem.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:40

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 20:46

Decent pve player, but im gonna give you THUMBS DOWN, because ninjaed some items on ICC25 By Cristy

When he did that? Today? And are you sure? It was not him but it was another guy named Emirvisco- stop talking bullshit seriously...you was not there I guess but still...he is not so bad guy as I said it before..
Bluelyon- yeah we cleared the way till Lick King but it was on 10 man's mode not 25..(Talking about the old times)

I really do not know..but seriously I doubt that he is a ninja. As I remember I joined his raids in a past, I can't tell you a number of them,well for about 15 raids for sure...and he never Ninjaed any item..I do not know what are you talking Cristy... I've never seen that before.

About Binds- it is not a good reason for TD, but still it is your opinion and I must respect it.
Also it is not so hard to make new binds if they really needed, just need to waste some minutes for that thing.
About Talent spec - it needs some improvement but there is no problem to ask to someone for little help.

Also Like..man stop being so rude on applications..it's just a game and you must respect those guys who really want to be a part of our guild's community. It's not worth to be mad to someone if he/she fails on application. That's why we're here. We can teach them but not blame those guys for shitty game...
Do not take this game so serious...and also every can learn from mistakes just need a time. You can ignore my point of view but as to me...that guy did not make anything wrong...well sometimes he loves trolling on Global and who does not! But I respect him as player and friend from foreign country.
No one is perfect...and all have failures but it does not mean that we can't change ourselves if we really want it.

Peace out!
Ziggy

Last edited by Ziggile on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:19; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:03

Ninja items oh realy ? Directly Thumbs Down.
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:05

and another Thumbs Down cos of obvious reasons....
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 21:29

OK! Shish, every application i must watch little drama. You did once 1 thing, 1 thing that will probably save your little(or big) ass at this moment. You took my Shaman Shoulders from Festergut(or Rotface, doesn't matter), gave the guy who rolled more then me (even tho he had Sancti), but later, you actually gave me back those shoulders.

Ofc, you had no idea who was i, nor you planned joining our guild back then, but i remembered that, which is awesome thing for ya.

Also, your talents, INSTANT WOLF OMG, NOW I CAN WOLF UP AND RUN WITH SWIRMLING SHADOW YEEEE. Fix it.

Also, about binds, i prefer not having heroizm binded, it will just cause u to lose DKP for no reason. Ressurection isn't binded as well, but i am not binding it also so i don't see any big deal with that.

Totems can be clicked today, with those Call's of Shits. All in all, i hope that we get other Symantke, since our Main Symantke is slacking recently -.-
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 7:47

I saw some argues on global with you and you quite fail'd on English, + you tried to troll me just because I was on alt and you didn't knew it was me, I mean really you think you're among everyone, maybe that's not what you said in app, but in-game you're known as a penis hungry hooker with a huge vagina.

Over and out.
-Jayson.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Youjiggs Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 9:01

Haters gonna hate,stupid reasons for declining this guy,i had conv. with him in-game and he is just being bad luck,you got to understand people who never passed further then DB,all they want is that fucking DBW Idk if he ninjad or not,but lets get honest,if he ninjad 1 time and hes ready to change + he has potential,why we dont give him a chance..

Hater gonna hate,peace out.
Thumbs up,
Jiggs

edit: if you wanna know why he made app it's because I told him too
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 9:07

Youjiggs wrote: if you wanna know why he made app it's because I told him too
No we do not wanna Smile
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:06

Youjiggs you really think we hate this guy? He hated us and now he wants to be friends, hold that thought ok?
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:08

What he can do if 90% of pugs raids end as facepalm at DBW Boss...there always will be some idiot who will ninja all fucking loot...the same situation happened in Icc 25 pug raid yesterday, of course. (Thx Emirvisco)
Youjii I fully agree with your statement everyone need a second chance to prove himself, so let it be...do not be so horny on this guy.
Maybe he did some mistakes in a past...but shit happens and it does not mean that he will do it again. Anyway he is ready to apologize to everyone if it needed. That guy is already pissed of from those Pugs raids...because it almost always happens on his raids, unlucky guy..but it is not his fault that people-players are so dumb, and they are ready to get the worst tittle in eu ''Ninja'', because they just take care of items, seriously those guys are huge nolifers/idiots who prefer to play that shitty game just for fucking/unreal items...half of them are spaintards and they are playing this game not for communication but just for shitty Gears improvement, our server population is pretty low...because some players are seriously weird..
So you can call that guy whatever you want but don't call him a ''Ninja'', because he is not one of them.

Last edited by Ziggile on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 11:31; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:13

its the same as Neurotic...you say he trolled us and some of you personaly....and then go chek what Iostream did say on that app.

Evry one needs a second chance?!??!?! hahaha yeah right...everyone will be treated equally.
If neurotic's action's worend forgiven then i will not forgive or let enything like this pass.

@ziggli.
Im a rude bastard when it comes to applications and im gonna stay like this.
A long long time ago when i was in the guild and a officer and talked with elune i remember me saying that this guild is gonna make some AWSOME things.

And it has .....and frome naw on ...im gonna find evry thing thats not good in some ones application and point it out.
We must stop with easy inv's to the guild.
Be more hmm how can i say this , not rude, but raise your/our criteria a bit.
We need only perfection or something as much as close to it.

In all those rude comments i defend the guild in some way.

Peace out.
Like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:23

Well it is your point of view and as I said it before, I must respect it because you are my guild mate and such a nice guy at all. (Talking about your skills in-game and character)
Anyway I will defend that guy, because he is worth for it. I've talked with him 1000times and he never said something wrong, but agree with some guys that he is huge troll on global Very Happy But I am pretty sure that he does not take it to serious, I will try to give him an advice for his comments on global and maybe he would be more careful with them. Well sometimes human does not think about what they says, and it makes hard to him to feel better after all.

Last edited by Ziggile on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:32; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:26

ziggile you must know to distinguish when im messing around to make people happy or w/e and when im serious.
Yeah i am a pro gamer but never did i brag about it or w/e.
So chill.
I know that you will defend him and that respectfull to stand for what you belive in.

Peace out
Like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:33

I'm always peaceful Smile do not worry about it, heh. albino

Back to top Go down

Post by Youjiggs Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 10:58

Mr.Penguin wrote:Youjiggs you really think we hate this guy? He hated us and now he wants to be friends, hold that thought ok?

Did I said that "you" hate him? Nope,I said "Haters gonna Hate" which is obvious,I said that hes ready to change his actions/personality and he has potential to become a decent member of LD and good player he just needs some practice thats all. Peace out.
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 11:20

That's true bro Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 13:20

Seemed like a good guy, but i was wondering, dont we have enough shammys. English seems bit crappy, but i hope you improve, dont care about ninja shit as long you dont do it in Graids, Elunes story seemed legit.
Thumbs up

Zebras are awesome!
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content