Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retry Pala/HOly [DECLINED]

+2
Gigzara
Jays.
6 posters

Go down

Retry Pala/HOly [DECLINED] Empty Retry Pala/HOly [DECLINED]

Post by Jays. Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 13:38

Character Information

Character Name: Dzinpvmne
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Main spec: Pve Retry:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#99QYXKsKoK511,yOSR-q,12213
Off spec: Pve holy :http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilwZfEFHGJ1y,-8rR-q,12213
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: my Char Divoronas/Warr/Human/FUry.Tank

Experience

How long do you play WoW: 6years
Retail experience: 4 years
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: .RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):
I completed almost all instances and dungeons.
Black Temple, Hyjal Summit, Tempest Keep, Sunwell Plateau and so on.
.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):
Ulduar -10/25 On old Fs realm
Naxxramas -10
The Obsidian Sanctum - 10/25
Vault of Archavon - 10/25
Onyxia's Lair - 10/25
Icecrown Citadel -10/25

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Yes OFc i can com THis time
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: 'SOA'- I got so many reasons why I left it. Players are not well organised, low communication, unfriendly mates and some of them are very arrogant. Well It’s a guild without team work and spirit. I don’t want to say that all of them are weird, because some guys are pretty cool and friendly and I respect them.
What do you expect from our guild: Some Firned and Ppl Serios And
What can we expect from you: I am such a nice guy and I want to prove myself, so do not worry I will do the best. I am helpful, friendly and polite youngster, so if you need something just call me and I promise that I won’t decline your request.
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: from Global
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes i Installed this And Some Other Addons

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Aleksandrs (Alex) /Alerian.Oro
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male/18
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Maybe No One Ine guild So sorry Sad
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: No
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes i Understand rank Here
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Hello my name is Aleksands but friends usually call me just Alex. I’m almost 19 years old, actually my birthday will be on 31 December, huh funny thing…I am student and I am living abroad sometimes so my second home is England, there lives my dad and he is an engineer. Well he got such a nice job but I will stop talking about him because I must tell you something about me. I was born in Russia and you know that it’s such a nice country so my family tree is everywhere and I really love that but sometimes it sounds strange, well it’s hard to explain why.
I am simple guy who loves sport activities, nature, music, cartoons(Anime/Manga) and of course family, and it’s the most important thing for me. I do not know about my future but I know that the life is given only once so I must prove myself. I love Information technologies and Engineering, you know that nowadays everything depends on technology and yeah maybe it’s our priority. What I am doing in my free time? Actually it depends on weather conditions and my mood. Usually I walk around with my friends or just slacking around and take some photos about nature. About the world of warcraft game I really love this game. Why? My answer is very simple, I love to meet players/friends from different countries and it’s such a nice chance to learn something new about them for example culture and their interests. Also this game is good for communication it’s easy way to learn new languages and phrases. Well that’s all about me and sorry about huge wall of text.

Jays.
Mime

Back to top Go down

Retry Pala/HOly [DECLINED] Empty Re: Retry Pala/HOly [DECLINED]

Post by Gigzara Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 13:56

App is looks good (visuals). But you have worst reputation, go on global and they spam you're a ninja. I cant belive that you have second home in England, i dont see good english, but understandable.
Reputation is ahead of you, sorry.
Thumbs Down

Zebras pee on your grave.
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by swederon Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:26

Thumbs Down!
swederon
swederon
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lipsik Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 14:38

Your ,,Optional'' info is copied from somewhere. Your english is bad and youre a ninja, no thanks.
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Annoying Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:20

TD
Annoying
Annoying
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Caught!

Copy-Paste...
What do you expect from our guild: Some Firned and Ppl Serios And - yep it's your answer.
Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Yes OFc i can com THis time - same
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes i Understand rank Here - same

So it means that you've used just 0,1% of your brain and still failed with your grammar. What a facepalm.
Probably lowest IQ what I've ever seen.

Last edited by Ziggile on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 16:11; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:26

YOU ARE AN IDIOT- USELESS DOUCHEBAG WITHOUT BRAIN...SRSLY WHY YOU NEED TO COPY THAT APPLICATION DETAILS FROM THAT GR8 GUY? I know your English and it really sucks..you are a Copy cat and braintard at all, yeah sure...you're living in England, haha what a joke. I know that guy Aleksandrs- Gaea he is from my country side, well actually he was, now he studies and lives In England-Manchester, so stop talking another bullshit...In Latvia live normal guys not dumbasses as you...Welcome to my ignore list, you lil faggot. Also try to make an apply by your own...You'll never be one of us, 12 years old kid from Algeria, use your brain before do something illegal. Lil nerd!

TD for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 16:22

[DECLINED] and banned. Again.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid