Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniquee's Main Application... [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Uniquee's Main Application... [DECLINED] Empty Uniquee's Main Application... [DECLINED]

Post by Uniquee Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 20:10

CHARACTER INFORMATION

1. MAIN CHAR NAME: Uniquee
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Death Knight
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC:(PvP) Blood
6. OFF-SPEC:(PvE) Blood (Tho i am thinking about changing my blood-pve into Unholy,prolly will these days...
7. PROFESSIONS:Non yet will get soon nuff..
8. ALTS: Icedude Mage 80 Hord...

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9. REAL LIFE NAME:Marko
10. AGE:17
11. CITY AND COUNTRY:Serbia,Novi Sad

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids:
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Open
*Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y or N
*Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y or N
*Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y or N
Saturday - Open
Sunday - Open

Well i really can't tell cuz i don't know what em i doing each day it depends on that.. but i'll try to make to every guild raid that i am suppose to be at..

GENERAL WOW INFO

12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:Few years , 3-4...
13. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:None
14. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):/
15. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):Kara,BT,Hyal - SWP n more..
16. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):Naxx,VoA,ICC, ToC ....
17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT:Well i was already in the guild and i really liked it there...Cool & active members, Active PvE n DPK sistem r amazing...
18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:All the good qualities that i can give..
19. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:Well i like both can't really prefer any cuz i like when i duel or do 2s or smth, and i like when i PvE kills lot of time & just brings fun.. a specially if we're on teamspeak lots of fun..
20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Angele Immoratalis & Core , well i left angele immortalis cuz the guild falled apart and i left Core cuz i had a small fight or a conflict or what ever it was with the guild master n i just left cuz i was mad..
21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes i am
22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?:Yeah
23. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:Bartender4,Chater,QuestHelper,Addoner,Prat,SexyMap n more can't really recall
24. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?:I don't think so..
25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Well everything there is to know about me is in this application..

[IMPORTANT] Have you read [Guild Rules] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?:I have red them & i agree for respecting them..

Uniquee
Mime

Back to top Go down

Uniquee's Main Application... [DECLINED] Empty Re: Uniquee's Main Application... [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:11

Well, im quoting this from Ghost Division Forum
18.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM?:Angele Immortalis & Core, i left angele immortalis cuz the guild falled apart every good member that we had leaved it cuz there was a big fight blabla, and i left Core cuz the Guild Master was cocky & he acted like a control freak or smth..

Now i quote his Sapped Application
24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Previous guilds are "Angele Immortalis" left it cuz it failed every active & good member that was in it left it... cuz they' fighted 99% of the time blabla ...
And The last guild i was in was "core" i had a fight with the guild master cuz he acted like a control Freak..

Lets just say, Application [DECLINED], step away from the website.
PS: Hows that for Control Freak Wink
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum