Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

+3
Neyo
magot
dovahkin
7 posters

Go down

Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by dovahkin Sat 12 May 2012 - 19:12

Character Information

Character Name: Dovahkin
Level: 80
Class: Paladin
Race: Draenei
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (PVE)
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened):[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I havent got any.My goal is to gearup only one character.
Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed:In raids i pop all the cds like trinkets and wings if that is the tactics...Then i proceed with Judgement of Wisdom/Light-->Divine Storm-->Exorcism-->Crusader Strike-->Consecration And if undeads-->Holy Wrath

Experience

How long do you play WoW: I play wow for 3 years.
Retail experience:I have none retail experience.
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK:60-->None ; TBC:BT,Mount Hyal,Sunwell ;WotLK:ICC 10/25-normal,ToC 10/25 HC,

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: I have no conflict with raid schedules and i will be able to play at those times.
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: My only decent previous guild was Slavic Inquisition, the place i learned much experience about raiding, and wow.
What do you expect from our guild:I expect from Lone District good raiding, good comunity and lots of fun..
What can we expect from you: You can expect from me a good dps-er in raids,a helpful hand when someone needs it .
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Well, Lone District is one of the most elite guilds on the server . You guys killed LK and that is my primal goal sometimes.
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes. I have TS ATM and i am using it and i installed the DBM ofc.

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: My real name is Ahmed. I live in Zavidovici, country Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: I am a male and i have 14 years.
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Umm i don't know people from the guild in pearson but i know that they are good players and i am looking for to meet them.
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes i have read the guild rules and i agree on respecting them.
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: I do understand that trial rank i will have to prove myself before i become guild member and i hope i will...
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): PS: My talents are pretty decent,and in raids i do good amount of damage and if Someone has something to add or thinks my talents "blow a dick" i would be glad to discuss about that...

Last edited by dovahkin on Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:48; edited 1 time in total
dovahkin
dovahkin
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Dovahkin
Race : Draenei
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by magot Sun 13 May 2012 - 7:57

ok for starters your rotation is wrong use crusader strike the build up that strengh from yout libram and when trinkets are poped or/hero then go with wings

2)take 1 point off vindication and put it in aura mastery
3) thumbs up!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human

Back to top Go down

Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dovahkin Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Neyo Sun 13 May 2012 - 14:48

TD
Neyo
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Sun 13 May 2012 - 17:19

Do you remember when you insulted me and all the guild Smile ?

HUG !! TD
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Sun 13 May 2012 - 17:21

Your talents blow a dick, so does your rotation.

Thumbs waaay down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:04

THU-THU-thumbs down!
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012 - 13:29

TD Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 17 May 2012 - 3:37

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down