Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED]

+8
Cristyqt
Dolly<3
Mr.Penguin
goingdown
magot
Amphitrite
Dothem
Frunky
12 posters

Go down

Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED] Empty Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED]

Post by Frunky Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 15:43

1.Main Character Name: Frunky
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Gnome
4.Class: warlock
5.Main spec:PVp, destruction, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: PVE demonology, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as a pve [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
aprow - Holy/retri - Paladin 4/5 HOred db team rating 2400+ Full pve Holy retry/tank My alt
akileos - Shadow/Disc - Priest 5/5 shadow /5/5 disc Full pve team 2700 with Svig befor teams restart idon't log in with HIm alot 10 games in weack Only :O
tareq - shadowdance - Roug
i'm a smart dude with High grades in school ilove this game and My only server is mmorpg4all and i have so much Fun and a realy good times on it I love rock Music and My favorite band is Linkin part and Skillet ^^ Iwork in My father shop and i have a pc here
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
in Pve Stiutions i pay extra attention to My position It's the Most importent Thing like Never be infront of the boos Kill spikes Ignoring Boos healping My frineds Do a lot od dmg using [Curse of the Elements] [Corruption] and spamming [Shadow Bolt] in [Metamorphosis] .....ect and try To not die using [Drain Life] when heler have ahard Time n.n
10.Your real name and City/Country: tareq from cairo in Egypt
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 17yrs.
12.What do you expect from our guild: Organized raids with skilleds ppl In pve Well community Nice ppl
13.What can we expect from you: You can expect me to do Give you 100%100 in My time healping you guys In raid + i have a skilles I'm From Lvl 70 ^^ since bt so i'm Exp

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: since lvl 70 before Frozen gete Frozen ^^ then Molten Then Buck to My original server leather rest so it's About 3 yrs.
15.Retail Raid Experience[/color]: I played a lvl 70 preist.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: icc(10hc/25hc), toc(10/25/10hc/25hc) Voa(10/25/10hc/25hc) Rdf ...... Bt lvl 70 ... ... .. ..
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: yes.
18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No never. i'm nice ppl kinde 2
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: i've never been in Guild i 've been asked to many GuILD and i've joined Them For week or 2 then left it .
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:GOingdown join lately and Shizzhappens he is 1 of My olde's Freinds.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Kinda of ^^.
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Yes.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Goingdown. Shizzhappens Dandalion Very Happy ^^[i]
1 More thing iwill be more then Grateful if you accepted me : )

Last edited by Frunky on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 14:48; edited 4 times in total

Frunky
Mime

Back to top Go down

Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED]

Post by Dothem Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 17:22

has application form changed? or are these people just copying useless applications from parts unknown?

thumbs down.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Frunky asking to join You Guys with Love : ) [DECLINED]

Post by Amphitrite Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:05

Thumbs down!!!

Last edited by Amphitrite on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:41; edited 2 times in total
Amphitrite
Amphitrite
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:35

Wow this is a bad application.
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by goingdown Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 10:01

I`ll give you a TU because ur skilled player in PvE and PvP too ,but you can more mate.

goingdown
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 10:51

I don't see love mate... Thumbs down.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 16:33

Twisted Evil This application is not quite so good ... but many of them gave u TD...it will be a Thumbs down from me 2 ... sry Twisted Evil
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:18

Thumbs down, go wintrade somewhere else.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Toymaker Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:42

TD annoying bastard
Toymaker
Toymaker
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 11:28

Thumbs down, off course.

After all the dramas about switching characters, I've heard that warlock switched ~100.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 14:42

-1 !
Neyo
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 11:56

Something about you is not giving me good impression. Also, I looked up into it, and saw that you do not know your rotation, spec is fine, and your english could use improvement.

If this is old way of looking in apps, I would say TU, but sorry, you are just 2 late.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down