Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED]

+2
goingdown
sweetdamage
6 posters

Go down

Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED] Empty Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED]

Post by sweetdamage Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 18:44

1.Main Character Name: Sweetdamage
2.Level: 80
3.Race: draenei
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec:Holy-http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#iluv2_R_DVR6NL,RSkR-3,12213
6.Off spec:Protection-http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#-4X9WOS81pi1K,H-rq-e,12213
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid):
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:aw..none Very Happy

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
1.Holy spec:'Seal of Wisdom' its usefull cuz in raids you must regen mana but if you dont want waist your 'Divine plea' you could hiting judjement every time and have chance to gain 3 % mana.More about my rotation isnt that hard 'Beacon of light' on me and 'sacred sheild' ofc on a tank cuz more of healers are panics and lose tank from 'focus'.Dunno for athore paladins but i use too 'Hand of Sacrifice' 30 % dmg transfert too me ^^_..while i am holding my 'beacon of light ' on me. My rot sucks at all. Spaming holy shock while i get 3 stacks from my Libram.and spaming holy light and when get 'oom' Twice useing my 'Divine Plea' and Divine Illumination' and trying with m judjemnt spam to gain a mana.

10.Your real name and City/Country:Kaloyan-Koka
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 18
12.What do you expect from our guild:Having some fun with you.
13.What can we expect from you:My old Owning Heals <3

14.How long do you play WoW: near 5 years
15.Retail Raid Experience: (Ulduar,Toc,Naxx,icc,Os,Bt,Tk,Hyjal.(10,10hc,25,25hc some of them)
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Gimme a 'Raid Achiever' and i am insane Very Happy lol!
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:I belive in you guys and btw enough leading for cuz i am Gm in 'Nihillim' in Molten enough terroring for me. lol!
and Want see..I am not a fake or atm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i want to waist 1-2 min to check my old appli ^^_

Last edited by sweetdamage on Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 8:39; edited 1 time in total
sweetdamage
sweetdamage
Mime

Back to top Go down

Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED] Empty Re: Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED]

Post by goingdown Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 20:06

TD 100 %

goingdown
Mime

Back to top Go down

Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED] Empty Re: Sweetdamage (old holy/prot) bish [DECLINED]

Post by magot Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 22:23

td spaintard falming me earlier today realy realy childish!...huge thumbs down! -500

Last edited by magot on Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 8:17

Application ain't that good but I got to give Thumbs Up for this guy.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 10:34

Thumbs down, no BB code.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:16

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down