Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My App To THe Good Guild [BANNED]

+3
Lipsik
magot
CaycloneDeaR
7 posters

Go down

My App To THe Good Guild [BANNED] Empty My App To THe Good Guild [BANNED]

Post by CaycloneDeaR Thu 28 Jun 2012 - 22:08

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Sweetface
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.Class:priest
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : PvP and pve
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : PVP
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
-------> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
First Alt:
Name - jamour full pve and full pvp
Class - warlock -------> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spec - full pve and good gs in (PVE) & Good Gs in (PVP)
Second Alt:
Name - djedasrb -------> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Class - hunter full pve and full pvp
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: kk let me see, Hunter's Mark of death on the target, Serpent Sting its ass, Chimera Shot it in the face, Aim Shot it right in between the eye, then steadily perform a Steady Shot up its ass whilst its flinching (also whilst Chimera and Aim Shot are on CD . Also, keeping up HM and SS at all times for the best results, and not forgetting Missdirection on tanks, cos it really is a pain when you get aggro and you gotta waste time Feigning Death and then start back DPSing...

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Eglend Exactly in Hollywood I live there Very Happy
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Am Male In 19 Years Very Happy
12.What do you expect from our guild: I Hope all guild love my app and i will happy all the guild and am Good Ppl Very Happy that all think about this question
13.What can we expect from you:I don't think selling myself sounds nice cos frankly it makes one seem like an arrogant, boastful, and some at times, look stupid. But if you really would like to know Just i will go happy if ....... Smile I think I'm just simply a competent player,

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: mmm maybe about 3,4 years
15.Retail Raid Experience:Urm yeah, played on Retail back in 1.12.1 on Bartillas realm, had a tanking warrior.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Well I've attempted all the big and small instances back in first patch, Old Naxx, AQ 20/40, Onyxia and such. In Burning Crusade, yeah I've attempted all the instances SSC, Kara, Hyjal, Sunwell, BT, though I hate BT @ Illidan cos all of the ninjaing (damned Noobglaives.... -__-"). In WoTLK,
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Yes of course, I think I'm capable of organising and managing a group of the guildies to make a successful run, unless of course if you mean pugs then NO FUCKING WAY..... -__-"

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: nope Nah, unless if I've got some important things to attend to on the following day, then maybe (I'll inform the guild or whatnot).
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: mmm , lets see -
Ghost Div: I was in Ghost Division, it was all good there back then (like 1 year+ back then lol), but then it started to get inactive, population was low, so i decided to leave, but on a good note of course.

Grlmrgrl: Next was Grlmrgrl (dunno the fucking spelling lol). I was in there for a very2 short time, like a few weeks. Left cos it started to get inactive atthat time.

Sapped Girls: Next I applied for Sapped Girls, but i got kicked. Now the reason I got kicked was that I was inactive and away from WoW due to RL and school and shit, I just couldn't make time for WoW (in retrospect, I realised was a bad time to decide to join SGCSN lol).

Sanctuary: Came back to WoW, rejoined Dial M, which changed to Ice Core or something lol I dunno, then changed AGAIN to Sanctuary (Rofli loves changing guild names lol). Took a sabbatical from WoW, came back and now..... guild is gone, so is Rofli, so yeah.....

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Heard of you guys long ago, but didn't decide to join cos I didn't wanna leave Rofli and the crew just like that, kinda like a friend thing. But now, sadly since he's retired from WoW (so I've heard) I decided to Join LD cos I know you guys are good, clearly. Some might say gear doesn't make a person a good player, but when you see a group of LD guys having all HC gear, it means.... that they, in a group,
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes, tho I think mine is an old version of TS, but that can be easily solved. As for DBM, yeah,
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Heh, rules, what rules? Razz Lol of course yes, I've read them, DKP respect and all, and however hard it is for me to say, i aaaagr.... agree to them.... Razz Jk jk, yes i do completely Smile
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes I understand, good way of sifting out bad eggs.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Urm well, I'm not sure if I know anyone in the guild as of yet, maybe no one at the moment, but there might be some people who know me, Soo yep
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):Urm, love football (soccer to some.... -__-"), would like to talk stuff like football (other then WoW) during the lul periods of the day. Also, I'm interested to know if people out there like music from Dream Theater, Symphony X, Metallica (old one please......., no Death Magnetic bull....), Scorpions, In Flames, or anything that's melodic, heavy, bassy and fast (please no Rebecca Black or Justin Boober).
CaycloneDeaR
CaycloneDeaR
Mime

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

My App To THe Good Guild [BANNED] Empty Re: My App To THe Good Guild [BANNED]

Post by magot Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 0:55

Lol u copy other players app thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lipsik Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 9:49

Hi Sweetface, remember Bruised? I was once with you in the same RDF. You insulted me, wanted to kick me from group n' stuff.

Guess what? Thumbs down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 12:28

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: kk let me see, Hunter's Mark of death on the target, Serpent Sting its ass, Chimera Shot it in the face, Aim Shot it right in between the eye, then steadily perform a Steady Shot up its ass whilst its flinching (also whilst Chimera and Aim Shot are on CD . Also, keeping up HM and SS at all times for the best results, and not forgetting Missdirection on tanks, cos it really is a pain when you get aggro and you gotta waste time Feigning Death and then start back DPSing...

lol.

Kind Regards
That other guy over there
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 12:47

CaycloneDeaR wrote:

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Eglend Exactly in Hollywood I live there Very Happy

Hi priest. U copied few things from an applicant that made app be4 you. As I can see u live in Hollywood, I live on Mount Everest in center of Pariz.

Thumbs Down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 0:05