Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED] Empty Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Andru Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:12

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Ashot
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dps PVE

6.Off spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] holy PVP
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dps pve
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] holy pve
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: for now this is my only account.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
for pve dps rotation is simple first is the judgment, then CS, DS, and finally consecration exorcism. in raid's for example ICC in LM only use judgment CS and DS and instead of exorcism use flashlight when you use your BS the boss, in other situations I can play a healer with some macro, because the paladin is a dps / holy and is also ASEMOS multimoob dps.
Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Andru´ london/UK
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: male / 22years
12.What do you expect from our guild: about the guild, meet more people, gain more experience, too heroic items if possible and to get up the name of the guild
13.What can we expect from you: as for me to expect unconditional support of the union people, providing the special moments, and as a good friend =)

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I've been playing WOW about 5 years
15.Retail Raid Experience:I have experience in lvl 70 raids are BT Hyjal Sunwell and WotLK Naxxramas Ulduar Trial of Crusader and Icc
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: I was good at anything else MMO4 and Molten
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: capable of if but only for 10-player raids in raids of 25 players is more complicated and requires more attention and leadership which I do not count.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: no no
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I was not in a guild or earlier.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: a long time but recently encourage me to fill my application To prove if I can get. and also people who are in this guild is also experienced people so I decided
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: if I manage with my horde always that way so no problem
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: clear that I agree with them
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: if I'm aware of it, so I will put everything in my power to stay in this guild
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: no
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): nothing

Andru
Mime

Back to top Go down

Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED]

Post by knocke Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:49

No colors. Im not gonna read it. TD
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Ashot retri/holy paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Shaga Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 23:43

TD, he is scamer Bro, So take care.
Shaga
Shaga
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by meysom Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 1:56

TD, scamer
meysom
meysom
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 6:00

[DECLINED]

Shaga and Meysom, don't use colors in ur comments.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down