Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED] Empty NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED]

Post by NØva Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 21:32

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: NØva
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Rogue
5.Main spec:[/color] ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) talent cap haste
6.Off spec:[/color] ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) talent no cap haste
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:(Hersi/assassination/Rogue)currently locked me other rogue Horde (Deicide/assassination/rogue)
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:started (Garrote>> hunger for blood>> mutilate>>> slice and dice>>> mut>>>rupture>>mut to 5 or 4 points>>> Envenom? or what thats what im doing and i pretty good geared)

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: José (Potosi-bolivia)
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: male age 27
12.What do you expect from our guild:Because of raiding. To be honest Im sick of those PuG raids, I really wanna see an organised group with experience in raiding
13.What can we expect from you:An guildmate, funny guy and active member.Also u can count on me if u need any help in pvp or pve

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:I'm playing wow about 6 years, especially in m4all and catawow (pvp server)
15.Retail Raid Experience:I Wasn't really into (PvP) in that time so I boosted him more in PvE ;P
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:I have been in almost every Wotlk instance
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:yes

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:this is me first char ally
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: my very best friend join to guild (tabletas = Ømegaæ)
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:yes
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: NP
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:paudian,Ømegaæ and others
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I and Ømegaæ are best friends in real life, pro rogues

NØva
Mime

Back to top Go down

NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED] Empty Re: NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED]

Post by Shaga Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 22:55

TD
Shaga
Shaga
Gossip

Back to top Go down

NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED] Empty Re: NØva assassination Rogue [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 1:20

Bumping.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 7:04

TD I doubt his skills and the SS is horrible did you cut the DBM part on it on purpose?
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by paudi Fri 17 Aug 2012 - 19:38

It that plays rogue does more than 5 years Shocked in addition he was one of the best rogues in the horde (Deicide) very good DPS in the incursions to icc which I could attend affraid TU for me
paudi
paudi
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Paudian
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 11:56

Bad english, I am not sure into your rotation and knowledge in class.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down