Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED]

+4
Yzma
knocke
Elune
jeffdahmer
8 posters

Go down

Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED] Empty Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED]

Post by jeffdahmer Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 23:55

Character Information
:
1.Main Character Name:Jeffdahmer
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.class:Priest
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pve
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pvp
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Fergie,combat Rogue , human
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: at the biging i give [Renew] & [Power Word: Shield] for all then i target the tank and start healing who is low hp by useing [Circle of Healing] , but when 3+ members hp's low i use [Prayer of Healing] and back to tank again with [Power Word: Shield] + [Renew]+ [Prayer of Mending] , and when tank health low then 50% i give him [Guardian Spirit] and [Greater Heal] ofc when [Serendipity] 3 stacks if not i use just [Flash Heal] Just like that Very Happy

Player Information:
10.Your real name and City/Country:Jacob Algerian
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male 21 years
12.What do you expect from our guild:Freinds & good raids & respect
13.What can we expect from you:work hard & do all my best to guild & respect and love
Experience:
14.How long do you play WoW: 4 years 3-4 hours daily just priest
15.Retail Raid Experience:None
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: what can i say .... many raids like BT-Tk-hyjal-kharazan and more .. (level70) and Icc 10/25 - toc 10/25 hc.nm - voa 10/25 - naxx 10/25 - Uldar - Onyxia 10/25 ... (level80)
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:that's realy hard but i will do my best

Miscellenious:
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST):

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: nope
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:i joined The Insane guild and i left cuse their guild master banned
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: well many ppl talking about it and and i have friends from my contry has joined and now i realy want to join this guild ''best guild in sever''
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: yes and 100% work
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: yes and i agree
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes and i will try harder to become a member
24.s there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: maybe all who from Algeria who knows
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): now my dream became that i join LD guild and hope get accepted ... Very Happy
and i have Profs : Enchanting and taiorling both 450/450
and thx For reading

jeffdahmer
Mime

Back to top Go down

Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED] Empty Re: Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:36

No. Thumbs Down. I am sorry, application seems poor, and seems completed in 5 minutes. Good luck editing it and fixing it. I also cannot see your screenshot.
EDIT: I saw your Screenshot. It is bad. Not a single bind.

Sticking with Thumbs Down.
Good luck.

Last edited by Elune on Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 10:14; edited 3 times in total
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED] Empty Re: Jeffdahmer Holy/shadow Appl [DECLINED]

Post by knocke Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 9:34

TD
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:32

I saw your screenshot, u have a few binds, which is not good...
Thumbs Down
Yzma
Yzma
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Yzma
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 16:19

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaga Thu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:13

TD
Shaga
Shaga
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 7:46

Td 'cos your pve spec is holy , and u gave us your screenshot of your shadow spec that is pvp .. plus no binds
Neyo
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:55

Declined.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down