Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED]

+6
Cristyqt
Warther
Dolly<3
le NenchYeee
Elune
bummelface
10 posters

Go down

Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED] Empty Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED]

Post by bummelface Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 0:12

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Bummelface
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.Class:Warrior
5.Main spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE
6.Off spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVP
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Shibi/Holy/Paladin
Shootery/MM/Hunter
Clon/Frost/Mage

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
In boss situations I always use taunt and shield block on every cd.
I have habbit to charge on friendly target in critical situations,in order to save my or friends life if possible...
Also spaming Devastate alot cus of melee.
In AOE situations I mostly spam cleave,and Shockwave,to regen some thread and stun targets.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Adnan Muratovic/Bosnia and Herzegovina/Zavidovici

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male/21

12.What do you expect from our guild:Raids,Achievements seeks,and Premades

13.What can we expect from you:loyalty in many cases,friend to spend time with.
Raider mostly

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:6-7 years

15.Retail Raid Experience:4 years maybe

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Did all instances and dungeons on mm4f and FS. And I did some ICC fights,Syndargosa so far.

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
I'd like to pass it rather,but in need,I'd sacrifice hehe
Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:Its fine.I am oke with it.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I left em,was dissapointed mostly,and had several own guilds,but fun only.
Dial M for Murloc,GD,and more or less unimportant guilds.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:I face LD memebers everywhere,why not nothing to lose.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yes

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes I do

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Dolly,Scz,Marcelo nub maybe,Wasp,and many others..

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):Love to farm HKs,hate trolls(trash)
normal guy,Real Madrid fan.For more informations,ask me ingame. rendeer

bummelface
Mime

Back to top Go down

Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Fri 24 Aug 2012 - 8:47

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
In boss situations I always use taunt and shield block on every cd.
I have habbit to charge on friendly target in critical situations,in order to save my or friends life if possible...
Also spaming Devastate alot cus of melee.
In AOE situations I mostly spam cleave,and Shockwave,to regen some thread and stun targets.

I don't understand this. You are spamming your taunt on every CD as well? You should know that Taunt is useless, if target is already attacking you.

Also I really hope you are not serious in charging on friend while you, let's say, tank Sindragosa.

Duno, you could describe more your tanking. What would you do in certain situations in raids, which could also tell us your knowledge of ICC and your own spec.

This way, application seems poor. And again, I write in my comment more then applicant in entire application, while just covering basics. If I go further in elaboration, you would find even bigger wall of text here.

Also, I have feeling that you are just another PvP hero. I will, however, wait for Nenad's comment about your application.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Bummelface(Arms Warrior) [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 15:32

Elune wrote:Also, I have feeling that you are just another PvP hero. I will, however, wait for Nenad's comment about your application.

Why would you wait for me on this guy's application matter? He's not from my town.
Though, a PvP hero. Never seen him doing PvE.

And not putting much effort in the application. Gonna run with Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 17:05

FFS i realy don't understand your standards for the guild invitations...one time u inv pvp heros ...other time u do this ...... and it's obvious that he has pve exp.....i mean check the gear.... and why Nenad has so much influence in this guild... i realy don't understand this.... and i don't know what is so hard in the tank rotation that u need to explain so detailed that u need to say when u go to piss in the middle of raid...... and i know what comes next ..."You shut up you are the gey of the guild".... and taunt regens the treath to 100 .... anyways why questions about tanking what if he made his APP as fury,tanking questions would be useless.... and i know he is from my town and i vouch for him and i know he is an excellent player... but u lisen to Nenad then continue that wey...
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Warther Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 17:40

Because pvp heros don't care so much about pve.
And why is because, what if you use your taunt on the target and after that u can't taunt him back if some1 takes the aggro since it's on CD, and you don't generate threat with taunt your just aggroing him.
Also wat is with the topic name and applying as prot da fuq
And what elune said app looks poor, the questions are too short
td brah ;D
Warther
Warther
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Cuty
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 18:14

Thumbs up!!
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 22:25

TU.
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 6:06

Well...i am confused.I keep reading your app and so far the only thing that i don't like is that you writed arms on the topic name when you are Protection.

Besides we have seen worse apps so THUMBS UP.
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 14:45

Well, I forgot from which town you are Nenad. I thought this one is from his town. And about Dolly being buthurted, do not try to talk about tanking and PVE in total, about classes that you do not have any idea about.
It makes you look bad, and showing us your "knowledge" which only makes us judge about you, lately the applicant for who YOU are vouching.

There is reason why we sometimes accept PvP heroes, and sometimes we don't. We never accepted PvP heroes, who are not interested in obtaining PVE gear and becoming PVE players for that matter.
This guy has alot of playtime on his character, and as Nenad said, never saw him in PVE. About new players, who just leveled up or came on server, it is understanding that they have PVP gear obtained faster then PVE, but that is not excuse for old players on this server. And judging by his application and effort, I just don't believe into his will to play PVE.

We have more then enough casual PVE players, and you Dolly are one of those. It is not same, when some core Raider is vouching for guy, or when Casual raider is vouching for someone. I am sorry but that is my opinion, and that is only thing applicants should be concerned about.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Sun 26 Aug 2012 - 15:14

And there's also the thing that so, so many PvP heroes want to get their PvE BiS uses for PvP, for example DBW. PLZ PVP TRINKET.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 9:32

14.How long do you play WoW:6-7 years

15.Retail Raid Experience:4 years maybe

In that many years you should come to know about your class and rotation. Infact, you should know almost everything actually. So, ill thumbs down because, either you are lying on this application or you are infact, retarded.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 9:27

Neyo
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 10:24

After long consulting, you will have your chance.

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down