Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your UI interface

+2
Paps
knocke
6 posters

Go down

Your UI interface Empty Your UI interface

Post by knocke Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 8:52

Ok guys, Lipsticks topic failed, I mean few guys answered it.
So just upload picture of your characters UI :

Frostichka's UI
Iblast's UI
Knocke's UI
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Your UI interface Empty Re: Your UI interface

Post by Paps Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 9:01

Which are there addons Frosti, I want to make mine similar, and also Mst I saw
you are using some kind of healing addon or it's just the interface, but I need some tips in order to make it like yours (I mean, the way all raid members are shown on your interface).
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 10:16

My opinion, he is using Xperl for raid windows, Dominos or Bartender for action bars, sexy cooldowns for cds, Quartz for cast bar, and Cheese, for his pyro proc, but you don't see that atm.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvijer Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 11:58

Whats the name of that addon on Knocke, that blue bar above his action bars, that shows you when ur cd is ready? Smile
Zvijer
Zvijer
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Zvijer
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 13:21

Zvijer wrote:Whats the name of that addon on Knocke, that blue bar above his action bars, that shows you when ur cd is ready? Smile
Looks like "Forte: Cooldown" to me. And if it is not Forte, dl Forte because it's really similar to that his one mentioned above.
The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 14:23

Addons on mage pic: Bartender4, Cheese, Sexy Cooldowns, DBM, Mage Nuggets, Bagnon, Auto Repair, Xperl, Omen and Recount.
Addons on warr pic: Bartender4, Cheese, Sexy Cooldowns, DBM, Slam Alert, Bagnon, Auto Repair, Omen and Recount.
Addons on priest pic: Bartender4, TellMeWhen, Sexy Cooldowns, DBM, ag_ Unit Frames, Omen and Recount.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 18:49

Ok, since Paps asked, I'll explain my UIs since I believe that without proper UI You can
not perform well.

Iostream: >> Iostreams UI (Video) <<

1. Raid Interface - Even if You are DPS it is extremely important to have raid groups on Your UI.
Knowing the tide of the fight is crucial when it comes to decision making. For this purpose I use
Grid. As every good addon, its defaults settings are quite bad, but after some modifications it becomes
irreplaceable. I would like to add that Grid comes with a lot of extensions like Raid Debuffs, Corner Icons
or Mana Bars.

2. Action Bars - Know this is something that should not affect Your gameplay. Having bars visible or not
should not matter as long as You somehow keep track of Your CDs. I personaly use Dominos, simply cause
I've been using it ever, but You can use Bartender as well, no Action bar addons at all, really comes down
to personal affections.

3. Cooldown Tracking - Players tend to macro CDs so they fire as soon as they are ready. Ok, that work to some point, but You do not really want to use is all whole Sindragosa is in air, or while Putricide is casting
tear gas. But that't not all, Overlapping CDs with procs is the best way to use CDs, so macroing them is not
the best way to do it. Now You need an efficient way to track Your CDs and ICDs, I have to say that
Sexy Cooldowns are by far the best for this.

4. Proc/Buff/Debuff Tracing - Staring at Your upper right corner looking for procs is not the right way to do it Elune! Knowing which trinket or talent proced is quite important to a DPS, since You are looking for those
overlaps. There is a lot of ways to do this, but I bet my life that there is now addon good for this, or even
better, there is no addon as good as Elkano Buff Bars. Once You get the addon, You will be like "WTF is this for", but as I said good addons require some setting up. All those bars, count down icons You see on any
of my interfaces is Elkano Buff Bars configured to fit its purpose.

5. Boss mods - DBM/ Big Wig are simply needed in every encounter. Even if You say that You are good
enough to track everything, those addons let You focus on Your healing/DPSing/Tonking a bit more.

Macaroni (Healing UI): >>Macaronis UI(Video)<<

1. Raid Interface - This part is the most important part of Your UI when You are healer. Being able
to predict and fast react to incoming dmg is what makes a player good healer. Here I, as well, use Grid,
but as You see the size of it is tripled, since the importance is higher as well. Grid - Raid Debuffs are
essential!

2. Action Bars - As You see, I do not display my bars, simply cause Im playing on 15.6" screen, which
does not allow me to have huge Raid Interface and bars. So here, I use Dominos , setting up bars and
key binds and then hiding the bars.

3. Cooldown Tracking - Sexy Cooldowns, Sexy Cooldowns and again Sexy Cooldowns. As You see, one bar
is all it takes to know when Your Tide Totem, Riptide, NS or any other cooldown is ready. Even better, it
tracks ICDs as well.

4. Proc/Buff/Debuff Tracing - Now, as I healer, I do not really care about debuffs on the boss (at least
not all of the time), but I want to know when I have Tidal Waves proc, so again , I use Elkano Buff Bars.
Here they are those 2 icons on right, showing my Solace stacks and Tidal Waves proc.

5. Unit Frames - This is another part of Your UI that You migh want to leave as it is, but I prefer
xPerl, cause its scalable, easy to move and modify and simply cause it looks better.

At the end, I would like to add that Im using a tone of utility addons like: Addon Control Panel, Recount,
Gatherer, Atlas Loot, Tiny Casters Stats, Tip Tac, Outfiter and many more.

I did not try to make one of those guys that allegedly make You better player, I just
felt need to share my experience on this subject, since I take players UI very seriously.
If there is anything anyone wants to know about particular addon, give me /w and I will be more
than glad yo help You. Also if anyone has any problem with finding 3.3.5 versions of those
addons, I can upload it and share it.

I forgot to mention Cheese addon, simple and most efficient way to track crucial procs.

-Iostream
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 12:55

Thanks Mst, needed that, because I wasn't using any healers addon untill now, but this Grid is extraordinary, Im inlove with this addon Very Happy
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 12:58

I ll post my own grid interface so you see what all you can setup.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 11:41

Your UI interface Wowscrnshot021213125150

Simpliefied UI, I love it ^^.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 13:42

Paps wrote:Your UI interface Wowscrnshot021213125150

Simpliefied UI, I love it ^^.

2 bad you cannot BITE anyone with that UI Smile
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 14:08

Well I can now Very Happy Started using the first bar.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down