Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED]

+7
Wasp
knocke
Paps
Iv4n
bublebarbie
bLeyaa
Cilentt
11 posters

Go down

Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED] Empty Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED]

Post by Cilentt Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 22:43

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Cilent
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Priest
5.Main spec: holy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: Discipline [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link both are pve
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Do you have Horde Characters and if you have, which ones: No.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: First i use [Flash Heal], when i get 3x serendipity then i use [Prayer of Healing] , [Circle of Healing] and i spam [Renew]. In special situation i use [Divine Hymn] and [Guardian Spirit] and spam [Greater Heal]

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Milan, Priboj, Serbia.

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 18.

12.Why are you applying for our guild: I'm playing on molten wow for like 2 years...and I'm sick of donors and I want to see how this server going now...because i was play on this server log time ago and than my acc was stollen... :/ bad luck

13.Were you ever in our guild, and if you did, tell us your Character Name and reason for leaving/getting kicked: I didnt play on this char for like few months so i dont know who was playing here...

14.What can we expect from you: LoD

Experience 2 years

15.How long do you play WoW: 3 years

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: I'll show u on raids...the beest way Wink

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: yup

18.*Can you handle constructive criticism: I'll try

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST) perfect

19.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: NO

20.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I told u I get back my acc and idk how was it going...

21.How did you hear about our guild: I saw how my friend playing there and I want to be a part of u guys...

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on: yup

23.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: Grid/Dbm/Omen/recount(not that important)

24.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: ye that -500 DKP :O

25.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting it: ye

26.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: yeye

27.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I know some ppl, I mean I know them very well...they're my real life friend and I saw every single raid with lone...Like Bublebarbie and Veneraa...

28.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): ye...I playing with mage on molten wow for like 1 year...and I get 2x LoD Wink bane etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] molten/Ragnaros)

Last edited by Cilentt on Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 23:35; edited 1 time in total

Cilentt
Mime

Back to top Go down

Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED] Empty Re: Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED]

Post by bLeyaa Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 22:52

Dont know whats the new account owner like, will stay neutral.

Thumbs Down.

Last edited by bLeyaa on Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 8:58; edited 1 time in total
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED] Empty Re: Cilent,holy/discipline priest [DECLINED]

Post by bublebarbie Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 22:53

I know u in RL and u are good player , i think u can join in the guild just TU . farao
bublebarbie
bublebarbie
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Iv4n Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 23:45

Thumbs down.
Iv4n
Iv4n
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 23:48

This guys was pretending to be a girl before, posting girl pics claiming that it's him/her back in time when I was in Iron Edge, so I am not sure that I want to give possitive vote to lying people.

EDIT: For the guys which will start arguing me that his account was stolen and someone else was playing, this happened almost a year ago, in March last year.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 1:18

No. Im sick of you ppl trading charracters and scamming each others. Thumbs down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 11:53

That char is stolen from Edin Starcevic called "Bacva" THUMBS DOWN!

Last edited by Wasp on Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 10:43; edited 2 times in total
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 12:46

I knew old Cilent from Bosnia. Since I dont play priest in general I cant talk about your spec/rotation, but your exp and English seems fine.

Thumbz UP!
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by VeneraA Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 12:56

TU
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Steadykill Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 22:02

I agree with Knocke..
Thumbz Down.
Steadykill
Steadykill
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill
Race : Human Human
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 8:55

Reknem ti je kakav je Razz Noob Bacva(igrac koji je igrao na Cilentu) nas dvojica smo nabili tog lika ja pve on pvp Very Happy sve uradili kako treba i sad ova pizda ga vrati a rekao da nece nikad :S koliki pakas moras biti haha....

For what it matters, i received this PM here regarding my statement of not knowing whats the new owner like. Sender shall remain unknown.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 10:47

I did some research and i find out that he is a big time scamer....
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 12:06

[DECLINED]

Thank you for applying.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down