Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED]

+10
lumination
Paps
Aerina
Mickypr_O
bLeyaa
bluelyon
The Seeker
Elune
knocke
Makaveli
14 posters

Go down

Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED] Empty Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED]

Post by Makaveli Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 21:14

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Dzinpvmne
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Retry Pve
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Off spec PVE Holy
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: I use Seal of Vengeance for DPS my skills are Judgement of Wisdom, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Consecration if activated The Art of War use Exorcism or Flash of Light

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: Shady/Algerian.M'sila

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male/17 Old

11.Why do you want to join LD: Because Lone District Now Is The One Of The Best Pve Guilds And I Heared A Good Reputation About His People So I Want Be A Part On It.

12.Why do we want you in our guild: Bause I'm Good Pve Player And Helpful One Who's Ready To Do All He Can To His Guildmates.

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: Icc 10/25, Toc 10/25.Voa 10/25 Uldar 10/25,Bt.Hyjal.SW.Kharazan.Onyxia 10/25 Naxx.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I Was In The Guild Of"The Insane" This Guild Is For Some Friends Of Me In Real Life So We Created It To Have Fun Together. And I Left To Join You Lone District

15.How did you hear about our guild:From Some Friends About a Lot Of Your Pve Successes.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM,Gs,Atlasloot,Raidtools,PowerAuras

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes i Agree with it

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No Body Else

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): well,i play other games onlin as counter strike,cod with friends, i prefer rap and r&b music and i play football as well Very Happy And i love 2pac Shakur He is legend of Rapp I hate study Because we have Muthafucked teachrers and we havent hot girls ,
Makaveli
Makaveli
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Dzinpvmne
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED]

Post by knocke Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 21:30

We don't wan't an old scammer/ninja to wear Lone District tag for lets say 2 milleniums.
See you in that vaste future.

Thumbs buried.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dzinpvmne.Pala.Retry/holy [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Thu 21 Feb 2013 - 21:40

I don't wanna see hate because of past. Focus on his application.

He is pretty understandable with english, and yes he is 1 of most hated people on server, which is actually sometimes good, not bad (remember, we are most hated guild as well).

Your spec needs little bit fixing, rotation is fine, but Divine Storm should be your first ability, since you can get 2/5 bonus set (t10) reset while it's on cooldown.

Anyway, we will see what rest of Officers have to say.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 0:00

Not looking at the past? Fine.

Lemme see the app... No. Wait, once again... No.
Additional info section? Lolwut?
You gotta inject gallons of optimism to oversee this guy's presence.

Thumbs down.

The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelyon Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 0:52

Omg , not this guy, i dont even look at application. BIG NO!!!!!!
bluelyon
bluelyon
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: TheLock
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 2:17

Makaveli wrote:I hate study Because we have Muthafucked teachrers and we havent hot girls ,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thumbs Down.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickypr_O Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 2:56

Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickypr_O
Mickypr_O
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Iiso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 8:05

This guy gave me items from ICC 25 even I didnt win that item. Now is time to repay you. This guy was the only one who had nerves to do pugs. He is very good player.

Thumbz UP
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 8:52

Aerina wrote:This guy gave me items from ICC 25 even I didnt win that item. Now is time to repay you. This guy was the only one who had nerves to do pugs. He is very good player.

Thumbz UP

Apparently you have no idea about the whole conspect of asslicking just to get your vote.And alright, let's leave the future aside. Looking at his application I see terrible use of english with a lot of wrong placed random words. And the most important thing...
Makaveli wrote:14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I Was In The Guild Of"The Insane" This Guild Is For Some Friends Of Me In Real Life So We Created It To Have Fun Together. And I Left To Join You Lone District

Am I the only one who sees this? He left his own guild, which he created and left his RL friends for some epics. This should tell you a lot about his character ( not game character ) and the type of person he is.

And being hated "us" is different from being hated "him". We've been hated for our raiding successes, not because fucking up hundreds of raids and ninjaing the whole server. Therefore one big Thumbs down !
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 9:50

How can he asslick me if I was greeny when I got that.
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by lumination Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 9:55

Honostly i can not see why we need another retry pala. But leaving that a side, then it looks like there is a mountain of stuff were gonna have to teach this guy before he can forfill his role in raids. And i'm just pointing this out because i wont have the patiance to teach it to him.

Looking at actionsbars it's clear to see what it has been setup for pvp and he only has the basic damage abilities on hotkey. So any support role he is suppost to forfill will will be hard for him.

Third he claims to be a good pve'er yet i see no pallypower or DBM. But it could be an old sceen shot.

Based on this factors i have to give a thumbs down. If i were to over look thing many things missing i wouldn't be true to what i expect for my fellow raids.

lumination
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Lumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 13:45

Thumbs Down.
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Orfyboy Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 14:23

Thumbs Down
Orfyboy
Orfyboy
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Orfydea
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by VeneraA Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:02

TD
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa

Back to top Go down

Post by Argus Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:21

Tumbs Down.

Argus
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 11:01

11 vs 2 for Down.

Thank you for applying Dzin, but people have spoken.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum