Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mundana [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

Mundana [DECLINED] Empty Mundana [DECLINED]

Post by erick60 Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 2:50

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Mundana

2.Level: 80

3.Race: Night Elf

4.Class: Druid
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6.Off spec:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Do you have Horde Characters and if you have, which ones: No i have not
But if he would be very well equipped for that I have friends Yeco granmuerto deividnard severe.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: rejuvenation>>>>lifebloom>>>>nourish>>>>wild growth >>>>>tranquility
But really heal like crazy to those who need it as quiet> I'm not nervous I'm a quiet person so be quiet.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: eric the Bolivian (La Paz)

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 16 years>> man may think I'm too young compared to the others and if not it give me a shot.

12.Why are you applying for our guild: It is because I am a man or a teenager you can say I'm really serious and boring someone so hard for me to express myself
But I can say they are in this commentary I like all the greener or begining new brotherhood are good people think I will say effeminate

13.Were you ever in our guild, and if you did, tell us your Character Name and reason for leaving/getting kicked: no never.

14.What can we expect from you: as I said I am a man of few words and I can say what I think of my one man responsible proud to be me

Experience

15.How long do you play WoW: that may be a bit much and think I'm too addicted but I'm playing 2 consecutive years

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
Icecrown Citadel: 10/12 heads>>>>
Lord Marrowgar: this if
Lady Deathwhisper: this if
Battle of Aircraft: I need to learn
Deathbringer Saurfang: this if
Festergut: this if
Rotface: this if
Professor Putricide: this if
Blood Princes: this if
Blood Queen Lana'thel: this if
Valithria Dreamwalker: this if
Sindragosa: this if
The Lich King: This boss is not much

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: no idea everyone should know a lot more than I might if might not also
18.*Can you handle constructive criticism: Clearly, if that would help me a lot and there would be problems lol! .

Miscellenious

-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

19.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: There may be some problems but not so serious so I can get to that schedule.

20.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: with a guild of Spanish exiles delayed so they can say because they do not like are just jealous they do shit too
And I left because there are many guys who hate me in that brotherhood Beginning of Aeacus lol!

21.How did you hear about our guild: through friends and some hordes

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on: yes, I have all the necessary addons for a healer and a RDPS like me

23.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: Dbm,Recount, Healbot
if I'm not mistaken that's all I use

24.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: understand clearly lower than begins not?

25.*Have you read LD's DKP System, and do you agree on respecting it: Clearly, if I am a very respectful man.

26.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:

27.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: no, no I'm just someone.

28.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): como les dije soy un hombre de pocas palabras asi que les demostrare con un abrazo psicologico y con un chiste y dice:
- 'Bless me father, for I have sinned. I've been with a girl ligerona '.

The priest asked:

- Is that you, little Luca Pagano?

'Yes, Father, it's me'.

- Who is the girl you were with?

-I can not tell, father, do not want to ruin her reputation '.

-Well, Luca, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you should tell me now. Was Tina Minetti?

I can not tell '.

- Was Teresa Mazzarelli?

-Never say '.

- Was Nina Capelli?

'Sorry, but I can not name'.

- Was Piriano Cathy? '

'My lips are sealed. "

'Then Was Rosa Di Angelo?

'Please, Father, I can not tell.

The priest sighs in frustration and says:

- 'You are very discreet, Luca Pagano and I respect you for that, but you have sinned and must fulfill a penance. Nopodrás be an altar boy for the next four months. Now go ycompórtate.

Luca returns to his place and his friend Franco approaches him and whispers:

- What did you get?

- 'Four months vacation and the list of the most whores of the parish!'. What a Face What a Face

erick60
Mime

Back to top Go down

Mundana [DECLINED] Empty Re: Mundana [DECLINED]

Post by bLeyaa Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 10:23

LOL beside the joke on the end, everything is just bad, too many things to name them 1 by 1.

Thumbs Down.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by VeneraA Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 10:30

Thumbs Down.
tranquility U will never use it. Rej as much u can Reg on tank, Wg at last 5 ppls to heal, Lif 3x on tank on start, and then when u have clearcasting
No colors, u didnt look at app forum
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 11:00

Wrong application form.