Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED]

+6
Steadykill
The Seeker
knocke
VeneraA
bLeyaa
kemoo90
10 posters

Go down

Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED] Empty Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED]

Post by kemoo90 Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 16:47

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Kemopriest
3.Race:Human
4.Class:Priest
5.Main spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#Q_UA4OU1h176,wJyOqe,12213(These are my PvE Talent's)
6.Off spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest#icGDHmI9EvvN1,wJyOqe,12213(These Are my PvP Talent's)
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:I'm Starting With the Following Skills[Devouring Plague]>[Vampiric Touch]>[Shadow Word:Pain]>[Mind Blast]>[Mind Flay]>And I USE SOME TIME[Shadow Word:Death]When My Most Skills are on CD

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country:My Name is Kemal Starcevic,and I Come From A Town Called Zavidovici in Bosnia Smile

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Im 14 Years Old:)

11.Why do you want to join LD:I Want To join Your Guild To meet new Friend's And To Be a Skilled Raid Member and PvE-er

12.Why do we want you in our guild:Im A good Raider,and guy I would try to help if I have time,Also You can expect from me to Be An Active Raid Member...You Will Also have my Support From my Professions(Engeenering-Mining)...I Will prove myself At the Raid if you give me the chance for it.Smile

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:

VoA10n Cleared
VoA25n Cleared
ToC10n Cleared
ToC10HC Lord Val'kyr Twins
ToC25n Val'kyr Twins
ToC25hc None
Icc10n The Plauge Works
icc10Hc Deathbringer Saurfang
icc25n Deathbringer Saurfang
icc25hc None
These are All Raids Done On This server...On Other Server's Like Molten-WoW All Raid's Except Of .
Icc25Hc

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:The Guild "The Insane"Was Bad after Our Leader"Sakamafia" Left the Guild.And I Leave It by Myself

15.How did you hear about our guild:I Heared About you through A lot of my friends Who are actually in your guild.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:DBM,Recount,HealBot,AtlasLoot,Cooldown,GearScore,MoveAnything...

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:OFC I read Them all And I Will Respect Them.

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Bublebarbie,Drakepl,Thetormentor;)

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):Nothing Special I Sad all About me in The App...Only I Can say that I don't have TS right now,but it's not a problem to Download it Smile

Last edited by Elune on Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 16:40; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : I Set UP my Raid XP in Icc In BLACK :D)

kemoo90
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED]

Post by bLeyaa Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 18:23

dafuq with the rainbow

Thumbs Down.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kemopriest Disco/Shadow Priest OFC [DECLINED]

Post by VeneraA Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 18:27

TD
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:32

no
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:52

No, I haven't enjoyed reading. Yes, my eyes pretty hurt.

The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Steadykill Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:04

Thumbzz down.
Steadykill
Steadykill
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill
Race : Human Human
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 6:27

Didnt you get ban on your chomy, if I am not wrong.

On app: Somwhere over the rainbow...
Thumb DOWN
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 11:11

TD
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil

Back to top Go down

Post by bublebarbie Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 15:28

THUNBZ DOWN Twisted Evil
bublebarbie
bublebarbie
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 16:40

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum