Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaizeer, paladin [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Blaizeer, paladin [DECLINED] Empty Blaizeer, paladin [DECLINED]

Post by lumen Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 15:56

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Blaizeer

2.Level: 80

3.Race: Human

4.Class: Paladin

5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (DPS PVP)

6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Holy PVP)
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8.Do you have Horde Characters and if you have, which ones: None.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: I start with Judgment, then Divine Storm, then Crusader Strike, then Hammer of Wrath when target is on 20%, then Consecration, then Exorcism and repeat all over agein.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: My name is Gojko I m from Croatia and I live in Benkovac.

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 18/Male

12.Why are you applying for our guild: Because i belive that with you guys i can learn some new stuff about paladins, and upgrade my knowladge about WOW and hope to find some new friends.

13.Were you ever in our guild, and if you did, tell us your Character Name and reason for leaving/getting kicked:No

14.What can we expect from you: From me you can expect:Help whatever you will needed that i can provid, good raider and friend who can help you at any time. If I join guild I stay to the end of it.
and in raids i will do my best.

Experience

15.How long do you play WoW: 2 years

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
I pased almoust evrything on original wow from blizzard, i know few tactics

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:I really don't know

18.*Can you handle constructive criticism: Yes

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

19.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No, It's ok

20.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I haven' t been in any guild.

21.How did you hear about our guild: I have some friends in lone district i met them in game and they told me to make app.

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on: Yes

23.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM,Gear Score,Gladius

24.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes

25.*Have you read LD's DKP System, and do you agree on respecting it: Yes

26.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

27.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: yes

28.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):

lumen
Mime

Back to top Go down

Blaizeer, paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Blaizeer, paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:19

Wrong application form.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune