Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED] Empty I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED]

Post by koko2013 Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 17:50

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Beatyfolpain
3.Race:human
4.Class:druid
5.Main spec: (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cyclops for ever )
6.Off spec: (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pve talent )
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
i'm sexy and i know it
this is me

guys
u willsee my ass my ibg ass..; etc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
..; etc

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country:maria i'm living in londong i'm living in holy wood there i'm doing sexy girls some thing Very Happy

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:27year's old

11.Why do you want to join LD: Cuz u need girls in this guild lone disiticiitic cuzzz u haven't girl in the guild we can do sexy cuz i love dick and we can talk in skype and web cam also.. aloso

12.Why do we want you in our guild: cuz u love me and u don't beaceu i all love me

sorrowsong is my man
he love me

and i love him
cuyz we are best freridn
he stop play wowx for me

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: icc25/nand hc
and icc10 normal and hgc
eres
and pos
and fos hc
i cant make fos hc because its easy Very Happy

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Yes i was in sppeed girls cant say no this guild for me$
cuz i'm so sexy

and ilove it
i'm sexy and k,now it

15.How did you hear about our guild:

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:gs because i s the best one in the server .... Very Happy

17.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:I don't agreee and u love me i'm sexy and i know it

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:yes
crist
and cyclops
and petry
and nitroo
food
and maino
and stoso
tirxa
and saka
and lil
and abbydall
and messi
chilex
and doly
and cyramix
and lokian
and hamid
and elunĂª
and geae
and stedukillo

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):
I'm girl and all love me cuz i love dick and love druid for ever because cyclops , cuz me and stops and shihapen and stosp and losteam we was talking with me all the time 3/7 24/7 because i'm sexy gierl and lall server know me and love me guys Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad i'm sexy this is my pic in real life and all know
i'm sexy and i know iut

koko2013
Mime

Back to top Go down

I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED] Empty Re: I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED]

Post by Aerina Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 18:02

Paps I guess you'll have to give him 10k golds.
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED] Empty Re: I love dick a lot i'm sexy girl [DECLINED]

Post by Maino96 Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 18:26

[quote]7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[quote]3.Race:human
4.Class:druid

are you fucking kidding me !
Maino96
Maino96
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Maino
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 18:27

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down