Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED]

+7
bLeyaa
Kernestof
knocke
deluded
Eatenlol
le NenchYeee
Legolass
11 posters

Go down

Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by Legolass Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 16:12

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Hassishlol
2.Race: Human
3.Class:Paladin
4.Main spec: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#sVVzZVZVfbtbIuhdIfsu PVE
5.Off spec: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) Holy PvP I think it's not necessary
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link Retribution glyphs are : Major Glyphs: Glyph of Seal of Vengeance,Glyph of Judgement,Glyph of Consecration
Minor Glyphs :Glyph of Sense Undead,Glyph of Lay on Hands,Glyph of Blessing of Might
6.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:  ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sorry I don't have any in raid..
7.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: HoW > Judgement > CS > DS > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath  
Player Information

8.Your name, City/Country: Armin,Zenica

9.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:17

10.Why do you want to join LD:I play for a long time on Molten wow and I got this character from my cousin and I heard this is the only guild who raiding,and I want to spend a more time with good people.

11.Why do we want you in our guild:You want be because I'm a player who want to learn a new stuff and a player who love listen commands..

Experience

12.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
ICC 10 Normal-cleaned
ICC 10 Heroic-Only Lich King
ICC 25 Normal-Lich King left
ICC 25 Heroic-till Sindragosa
ToC-cleaned
Naxx-cleaned
Ulduar-cleaned

Every of those instance I do on Molten wow.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

13.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I just come to this server.

14.How did you hear about our guild: I heared about this guild from Nenad he told me you are the very good guild and you have a brained people I really don't want to do PvE with pugs and with spanish people..

15.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:DBM,Pally Power and some minors..

16.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes and I agree.

17.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No.

18.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): Well I heared a lot of bad things about this character and all that stuff did my cousin I want to be a new one Hassishlol I want to give you a diffrent picture of this character like good player and good friend.Thank you for reading this application and I hope we will spend a very good time together...

Nenad : I changed my UI and I changed my binds even I binded my target but I changed for you, I will post it later.. Smile

Thanks..

Last edited by Legolass on Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:29; edited 1 time in total

Legolass
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Hassishlol
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 17:51

'kay so.
- Talents, np. Everyone's copying my talents nowadays.
- Screenshot. I almost puked. You're not using a lot of useful spells in PvE. 5 mounts on UI. You've binded TAB?!!?!?!?!?!!11
- Rotation is average, but you're not really using HoW on start now, are you?
And yeah, you came today asking questions about server and stuff. I only said we are the only raiding guild on Alliance besides Spanish Fallen Death.

I don't know maaaan, even if we do accept you, you'll be on a close eye for a long time really.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Hassishlol retribution paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by Eatenlol Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 20:29

No.
Thumbs down.
Eatenlol
Eatenlol
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Eradius
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 20:59

Wow Nenad, did you forget to think again? I have a problem with every point you made.

le NenchYeee wrote:

- Talents, np. Everyone's copying my talents nowadays.
- Screenshot. I almost puked. You're not using a lot of useful spells in PvE. 5 mounts on UI. You've binded TAB?!!?!?!?!?!!11
- Rotation is average, but you're not really using HoW on start now, are you?

That's a cookie cutter spec. If you think you're the author of it you must be out of your god damn mind.

He's not missing any spells if he's not starting with shield. Tab binding is fine, though. If you use some other method of target cycling like most people, tab's a valid bind. Note that tab won't proc when alttabbing. This looks like your average freshly cleaned up UI. And god fucking damn it, you can keep as many mounts on bars as you want. As long as you're not wasting needed space or binds under them.

That's the PRIORITY list. Ret paladins have no rotation. You should know better.

Don't worry Hassish, most of us don't have a stick up our ass like m'boy Nenad here. He thinks he knows shit but unfortunately thinking he knows shit is taking up all his processing power Sad

I'm gonna give you a Thumbs Up, even though I know this char, and the char it's named after from way back. I'm hoping you won't turn out like your cousin or friend or whoever you got the acc from.
deluded
deluded
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Deluded
Race : Draenei
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 21:39

Neutral.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 21:52

Almost every single spell in paladin's spellbook is useful in PvE if you want to play it good and help out the raid besides doing average DPS.
This is just an: "I'm average." UI.
And I highly doubt he binded target switching on anything else after binding TAB there.
I'm also not being a jew here, just saying. I never made up my mind on the applicant. I'll reconsider it based on other's opinions.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kernestof Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 16:12

I have no idea about if that spec is good or not, or about rotation or anything regarding paladins in general, but i talked to the guy some days ago.

He has decent English and he says that he is ready to learn
That's enough for me

Thumbs up!

Kernestof
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Kernestof
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 18:03

'kay, lets hope he'll do fine.

Thumbs up.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 3:50

knocke wrote:Neutral.
^
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 4:30

Average looking application. Thing that worries me is:
8.Your name, City/Country: Armin,Zenica

Not good experience with "those" pplz.

Anyway, good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lipsik Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 7:39

Haha, who the f*ck is playing my Pala? I hope it is in good hands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 13:06

Zenica boy is gonna beat us all.
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 21:35

lmao Lipsik :ddd
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabelyn Sat 21 Dec 2013 - 16:18

[ACCEPTED]

/w ingame officer for ginv.
Sabelyn
Sabelyn
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Sabelyn
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum