Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

le Nenad's application. [ACCEPTED]

5 posters

Go down

le Nenad's application. [ACCEPTED] Empty le Nenad's application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Character Information

Character Name: Nenad.
Level: 80.
Class: Paladin.
Race: Human.
Main spec: Retribution PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: Protection PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glyphs:
I've described them all on the talent tree links.

Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:

Alejandrha, Marksmanship hunter.
Sleezer, Unholy death knight (PvP only, but fully PvE geared).
Sunchaser, Combat rogue.
Destructed, Fury warrior.
Hooligan, Arms / Fury warrior (played by Gemle).

Experience

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WOW: Over 5 years.

WHAT RAIDING EXPERIENCE DID YOU HAVE AT LVL 60, TBC and WOTLK:
Well, my experience is quite colorful in every part of WoW except Vanilla WoW. I just did few mount-dropping instances there, nothing much. Perhaps Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery to gear up my low level warlock (which is not mentioned as an alt since it's not level 80 yet, and won't be any time soon).
TBC experience is where I'm best at. I did all the dungeons and raids of TBC.
WotLK, I did like.. 75% of raids, and 40% of dungeons but I am very good at understanding all the tactics I've never been at.

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS AND WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR LEAVING/GETTING KICKED:
Ghost Division (1st time). I left it 'cause I had an application tending to be accepted on Sapped Girls Cant Say No forums.
Sapped Girls Cant Say No. The reason I got kicked is very clear and I won't hide anything. I've been quite a retarded kid on my stay there, and I admit it and I'm not any proud of it.
Iron Edge. The guild has been disbanded.
Ghost Division (2nd time). I've been there in quite a long time now, led their raids and had much fun. Enjoyed every second of my stay there. They really are amazing guys to hang out with, but I had to leave the day Rodneris started leading raids. He ninjad 3 items during 2 guild raids. I made much bigger bid on DBW (at my hunter) than him, and he just took it for himself. Also I won the token, but he didn't give me. And after he was so hard on crapping that he didn't do anything wrong, I left.

Player Ability

SCREENSHOT OF YOUR USER-INTERFACE(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ARE YOU USING ANY ADD-ONS AND IF YOU DO, WHICH ONES: Swapper, Ace2, Afflicted, Atlasloot, Auc, BeanCounter, BonusScanner, Cheese, ClassTimer, Collectinator, DBM, Gladius, Enchantrix, Decursive, Grid, QDKP2, Prat, PallyPower, oRA2, MoveAnything, MikScrollingBattleText, Quartz, Recount, SlideBar, Stubby.

DO YOU PREFER PvP OR PvE, AND WHY:
PvE for sure, obvious reasons. PvP on M4a is so bad it hurts.

PROFESSIONS:Enchanting and Tailoring (both maxed).

EXPLAIN YOUR CLASS MECHANICS, HOW YOU HANDLE YOUR ABILITIES, PRIORITIES, AND ROTATIONS IN CERTAIN SITUATION, BE DETAILED:
I'm not really sure about this question, but my rotation should be visible of my UI. I also have few tricks that not many people is using during fight, such as switching librams during fight to get the maximum income, weapons as well. (Mixing Shadow's Edge with T2 wrathful to have Berserking and Black Magic proc, doesn't matter if not in the same time).

Miscellaneous

YOUR REAL NAME and CITY/COUNTRY: My name is also Nenad, sounds stupid to have named in-game character like that, but it's just that my first character on old server even was named the same. And people knew me like that, so I made the same name again.
I am from Priboj, Serbia.

TELL US YOUR GENDER(sex) and AGE: Kinda tricky question, no? :p
I am male, and just turned 18 this Sunday (fourth of March).

HAVE YOU READ Guild Rules, AND DO YOU AGREE ON RESPECTING THEM:
I kinda disagree about the ninjaing outside of the guild part, although I'm not a ninja even. I mean, don't get me wrong but, if you work on improving your own guild, why would you care about outsiders, even Spaintards (not a nazzi).

HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT OUR GUILD:
Well, to be perfectly honest, some have told me that this guild has abused the fall of the Lich King in 10man, in opposite I was persuaded a bit later.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM US:
Same which you can expect from me, being friendly at least. And having a fair share without any greed and QQing about gears, what I hate most.

WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
Well, as mentioned above. I am very friendly, I love kidding around. I sometimes go a bit too far with making fun of a certain person, but I usually apologize. Don't mind me that flaw. I'm probably a person a lot people hates, since PvP on this server is really... Outstanding. They're bad, they lose, and they flame. It ends up with conflicts, sadly.
I love talking usually, if there's a person I don't like and I share my space (guild) with, I usually leave myself out of the chat without any further argues.

CAN YOU HANDLE CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT HEALTHY, CRITICISM:
Off course, I'm one of the guys who are always willing to learn better, if I feel the person that's trying to teach me, worthy of teaching me. Razz

ARE YOU ONLY USER OF ACCOUNT:
Yes.

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:
Yeah, sure. I don't have microphone though, but I doubt I even need it.

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU:
I'm not so sure 'cause I haven't talked this over with anyone from inside. But I surely have few people to put in here.

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
Well, I am not really sure if there's much to say in this, but I will tell you few things that I like and that I really like talking about either.
Tags:
Manchester United
Miami Heat
Red Star
Linkin Park (old albums only, like Meteora)
Thousand Foot Krutch (Welcome to the Masquerade album, onward)
Adventure movies (such as The Lord of the Rings, Narnia, etc)

And a lot more things, but.. Lets leave something a mystery, would we? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for everyone's positive opinion, just a little question for Elune.

I never heard for such problems you mentioned about this and my old guild. Could you explain it a little better than that, please? Thanks in forward.
And lol the fuck what I wrote "READ Star", omg.

Last edited by Nenad. on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 12:38; edited 2 times in total
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

le Nenad's application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: le Nenad's application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Nathan05 Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 21:54

Nice app, would be nice to have you

THumbs up
Nathan05
Nathan05
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lipsik Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 0:24

Hi Nenad. Guess what? Thumbs up!
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 1:54

On next 2 answers you made:
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT OUR GUILD:
Well, to be perfectly honest, some have told me that this guild has abused the fall of the Lich King in 10man, in opposite I was persuaded a bit later.
+
HAVE YOU READ Guild Rules, AND DO YOU AGREE ON RESPECTING THEM:
I kinda disagree about the ninjaing outside of the guild part, although I'm not a ninja even. I mean, don't get me wrong but, if you work on improving your own guild, why would you care about outsiders, even Spaintards (not a nazzi).
Im gonna answer with your comment:
They're bad, they lose, and they flame. It ends up with conflicts, sadly.

Also
Read Star
is kinda hurting my feelings.

Other then that, i hope that you will find your new home with us, we are prepared to pass over every former conflict we had with your ex-guild and it's members, i don't care bout that.

Hoping that you share my opinion, which you probably do, since you decided to make application for our guild.

Thumbs Up.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sindra Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 5:47

I think this is a realy good application....

Thumbs Up
sindra
sindra
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 2:33

[ACCEPTED]
/w Officer ingame for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos