Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED]

+5
Annoying
Mr.Penguin
Sufficient
Lipsik
aymen1999
9 posters

Go down

Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED] Empty Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED]

Post by aymen1999 Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 9:50

Character Information

Character Name: Divoronas
Level: 80
Class: warrior
Race: Human
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have Just divoronas Smile

Experience

How long do you play WoW: 6 years
Retail experience: 3 years
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK:: icc10/25 Voa10/25 uldar10/25 naxx10/25 onyxia10/25 Toc10/25 hc.normal

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Yes this time is my time For Play Smile) and i like This Time
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Spirit Of alliance Coz Is bad Guild and no Make Guild Raids
What do you expect from our guild: Just help and respect
What can we expect from you: Well this is the question for asslicking. I guess im kinda a nice person, willing to learn new stuff and correct my wrongs.
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Just from Global Smile
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Healbot, Pallypower, Recount, DBM, Atlas loot

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Amine/Maroco/Al ribat
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 19/Male
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No one Smile
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes i read 3 Times And i Agree
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes Ofc
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Im a 19 year old guy. Im studying Computer Science and therefore my interests are in that field aswell. I spend most my time studying or just at home chilling. And i like pve Because i think is my honor in wow

aymen1999
Mime

Back to top Go down

Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED] Empty Re: Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED]

Post by Lipsik Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 11:03

Wasnt Melee stuff closed? Also I dont think we need ,,another'' tank. We have already like 6-7 Tanks lol, cus every warr we have in guild has an Prot gear n' Spec.

Staying Neutral.

EDIT:
Ah, I see no keybinds. Warrior without keybinds is like fuel station without fuel.

Last edited by Lipsik on Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED] Empty Re: Divoronas/Warrior/Arms.Fury [DECLINED]

Post by Sufficient Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 11:44

Thumbs Down elephant
(Fucking Nindja)
Sufficient
Sufficient
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 11:48

aymen1999 wrote: Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have Just divoronas Smile

aymen1999 wrote:Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Healbot, Pallypower, Recount, DBM, Atlas loot

Ain't that a coincidence.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Annoying Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 11:58

TD
Annoying
Annoying
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:03

I'm thinking that we are all kinda neutral here. On one hand his English is decent, seems like a friendly person who will be able to learn something...but on another he is just another Prot/ Fury warr, clicker who copy- pasted some healing application.

Maybe some officer should try talking to this guy ingame and make a decision.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:21

Iostream when you Say seems like a friendly person i disagree With you He is all Times insulting ppl When they win him in duel 1st think 2nd he is ninja 3rd He is A cliker !! wtf this persons i know them very Much SO TD
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:28

Well, this guy is our former member, Dzinpvmne. I guess that's why he has PallyPower. He also doesn't realize that it was me in his raid when he /w me and said that he is Dzinpvmne lol.

Unfortunately i cannot ban permanentely ban someone from forum...
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:29

Decline this retard Smile
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:43

Nice addons....were are they on your ss?

yeah right.

your gonna help us? hawent i seen that a milion time's and gues what...no ONE HELPS!!!
And we realy dont need no more tanks...cuz me and lipsik are online all the time. and + your a clicker.
And if your dzinpve or how eva your name goes ....your a ninja.

So TD.

Peace out.
Like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:14

I fully agree with Like's statement. So if you're that guy then you do not have any chance to be a part of our guild's community. Sorry man but I won't give you my vouch. Obviously- TD!

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 16:27

Oh this guy, is part of Dzinpvmne's company.. Thumbs Down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 17:10

[DECLINED] and banned.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down