Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED]

+5
Hellruner
magot
le NenchYeee
Cristyqt
Kahlocha
9 posters

Go down

Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED] Empty Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED]

Post by Kahlocha Fri 11 May 2012 - 19:10

Character Information

Character Name: Kahlocha
Level: 80
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Main spec: PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: PVP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I don't have alts.. for now..
Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed:
3 stacks of Arcane Blast --> Arcane Misslies --> Arcane Barrage. Also Arcane Power + Icy Veins for burst.
Experience

How long do you play WoW: 2 years.
Retail experience: I have never played on Retail.
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: Naxx 10/25 , Ulduar 10/25 , OS 10/25, Toc 10/25, Icecrown Citadel 10/25

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope.
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I was in Slavic Inquisition, but I left, because of low organization and somehow dont like the ppl there.
What do you expect from our guild: Decent ppl, high organized raids, funtime.
What can we expect from you: Person who's giving all the best of him.
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: From friends.
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I have TS3 installed.

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Vladislav Radkov... Vraca / Bulgaria
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male 17
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Cristy
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Ahh... Dunno what to say... Despite the fact there are many mages in the guild, maybe I can come atleast on alt raids.

Kahlocha
Mime

Back to top Go down

Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED]

Post by Cristyqt Fri 11 May 2012 - 19:27

Decent application, decent dps skills, so i will give him a Thumbs up, good luck, see ya in !
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kahlocha Arcane Mage Application [DECLINED]

Post by le NenchYeee Fri 11 May 2012 - 20:57

It's decent, but I'm not sure about if we need any mages since we're loaded with them. It's like 5 mages average, per raid. And still people make alt chars, guess what, mages.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Sat 12 May 2012 - 5:43

not enough info for me soo thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Sat 12 May 2012 - 8:17

People sad about him that He Ninja IN Toc he leaved the Group and took everything + Of that we Realy do not need more mages all times 5 mages at a raid So HUG TD elephant
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012 - 8:18

Well at least your application is readable and I know you, he's not bad guy, seriously I do not know his skills and I even do not care because at least he seems very reasonable guy. Obviously I will give you my vouch, TU for sure and good luck man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sat 12 May 2012 - 13:35

for an arcane mage, his rotation is useless... MB should only be used when moving otherwise it curbs your dps flow.

THumbs down from me.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Annoying Sat 12 May 2012 - 17:04

TU.
Annoying
Annoying
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by woki123 Sat 12 May 2012 - 18:14

Neutral
woki123
woki123
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 12 May 2012 - 18:57

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down