Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED]

+6
magot
Dothem
Mr.Penguin
Zvijer
knocke
Neonlight
10 posters

Go down

Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED] Empty Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED]

Post by Neonlight Wed 30 May 2012 - 13:29

Character Information

Character Name: Neonlight
Level: 80
Class: Shaman
Race: Draenei
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-The Main Spec is PVE And the Second is PVP i use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For Both Specs
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Neonlight Is my Only Character And i love him !! <3 Very Happy
Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed: Ok i will explain you my PVE Rotation:I First Start with a water shield for the additional mana Regen And Then i Start with Flame shock,Then LVB Then in the CD-time i Fill it With LB And Chain Lighning I always Keep up the Flame shock for the Additional Crit Chance Smile And Depending on the boss and The phase in the battle i use Interrups And Heroism if Needed

Experience

How long do you play WoW:I have played Wow For 6 Years
Retail experience: None Smile
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: Molten Core,BWL,ZulGurub,Ahn’Qiraj Before Tbc,Black Temple,Hyjal,SWP,Gruul,Karazhan,Tempest Keep,ML from TBC,ICC 10/25,VoA 10/25,ToC.. Currently

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No It Fits Perfectly Smile
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:GD,Dial M, The Insane
What do you expect from our guild: Fun raids(a little help with some gear Smile ) And Friendship and Good memories Smile
What can we expect from you: Everything From raiding to A little chat to scare the boredoom away Smile
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Well Your Guild Members are brained,well organized,loyal,fun And Plus Your Raids Never Fail And With a little Teamwork you go a long way (btw The pic on the Home Page On icc 25 is awelsome )
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes,Just need to buy a new pair of headphones for Teamspeak Smile

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country:[color:4480=Alexander( You can call me Alex or Alek) Shumen/Bulgaria Smile]
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Age:19(bday 11 days ago ) Very Happy And MALE!
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Well Not abselutely sure But i hope some old GD mates can vouch Smile
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: YES!Totaly
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes And i will do my best to get promoted + i think my almsot all day playing is a + Smile
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I know I have been acting like a total Moron from some time And I want to Say this To All you members Of Lone District I Am Realy Realy Sorry if i have affected any of you in some way.I Hope you forgive me And we could be friends And forgive the past. Oh And That SGCSN App, I Deleted it I want to be just yours! And Btw My little brother made it when i told him not to becouse i want ot join you guys but while i was at work he didn't listen to me And made it........... I hate Kids And i don't realy hate my brother^^ just he made a big mess when doing the other app SadVery Happy
Ok i am swearing to be honest in the name of my God,My Parents,My Girlfriend and ofcourse my brother!
I won't use any Colors so it would be Understandable And a clear awnser!
To be honest The ONLY and only Thing that made me *Troll*your guild was one of the members of it:Snoopcat.This Holy Paladin was once a friend of mine and one day when i was Doing 2s with another friend of mine i met him and like he started trolling me and arguing me abouth pathetic things,I will only say that its for skills and so.And so One day i met him in 2s With Shizzhappens A warrior of yours Fury Equiped with Shadowmoroune in one hand and another mace from icc which i didn't saw.And like me( with Neonlight which had almost no gear then)And my BFF a 3/5 ret pala had no chance agains Shizzhappens becouse of his MEGA Dps And then Snoopcat whispered me -Are you so pro now or something like that and like i was 40 rate from getting my wrath weapons and suddenly we lost lost lost and i losed my mind.Oh Btw Snoopcat is Bulgarian too.He started flaming me on /w And when i tryed to reply him he was ignoring me and then he flamed me again and again /ignore and So i tryed to Give him the headache that he gave to me back on the Global channel.And when i was saying something for your guild the ONLY reason was him.Idk How you will react to this rather you will believe me or not w/e But i was trying only to say the truth and Nothing More.And i DID NOT EVER Meant any of those things i have ever sayed on the global channel for any of you.I was Just trying to teach that Snoopcat guy a lesson how to treat his mates from his OWN Country.And Iostream i compleately agree if you do not understand me and rly *trolling*once required skills and these days its just lets make that guy so mad that he will quit wow.

PS:That was the day when i started *trolling* Everyone in the server.
PS N:2-Magot i didn't mean to *troll* you Just you were saying to a guy ,,ur mad"when the guy was innocent and looking for An item on the global which maybe has a great value for him and could save him more hours infront of the PC.And i replied you on global becouse it isn't ,,Ur mad'' its ,,UMAD bro?'' I was just trying to teach you something that i learned in my useless life.I didn't mean any harm to you...

Yours Always:Fanboy xD

Last edited by Neonlight on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 18:08; edited 6 times in total
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED]

Post by knocke Wed 30 May 2012 - 13:34

lol you hate your own brother. Thumbs Down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Neonlight's Re-App For Lone District [ACCEPTED]

Post by Zvijer Wed 30 May 2012 - 14:31

Seems decent. TU.
Zvijer
Zvijer
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Zvijer
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Wed 30 May 2012 - 15:22

A instant reapply? No way, TD.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Wed 30 May 2012 - 16:23

hahaha.

no.

Thumbs down.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Wed 30 May 2012 - 18:42

Thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackseed Wed 30 May 2012 - 22:32

down down
blackseed
blackseed
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 31 May 2012 - 16:22

Those colors are terrible, and what's with your capital letters?

Sorry, thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:49

Ok, so... as I've been informed, we have another application from
one of the players who were trying to do as much harm to Lone District as they could.

I don't really know You in game, but You almost seem like a decent player, and
frankly that is enough.

The point is: Should we accept players who are, as You called Yourself, "Morons"?

To be honest, my instinct is telling me to decline You, but I will then be "Moron" like
You were.
So, in order to accept You, I first need to hear something from You.
I know that You, as they call it, "trolled"* us and that You are sorry, but
I want to know what makes players like You do something like that?
Was there anything wrong we did to You?
Did You really think that trash talking about a Guild on public channel can
actually affect that Guild?
So please, answer my questions. You can do that by editing Your application and
adding the answer, wherever You want. After I read it, I will make my vote.
Please think about Your answers, those answers are now the only thing that
can get You in Lone District.

* - There were days when [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] required a skill,
when it was something more than simple humiliation of other people.

-Iostream-

Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 15:19

iostream ealrier today he TRIED to "troll" me on global when i was on a new char so he actualy flamed me sayng im noob i knownothing ect... and hes like 24/7 on global looking for kak soo this oke is realy a no go!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 12:07

Twisted Evil Thumbs Down Twisted Evil
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Sun 3 Jun 2012 - 12:46

You me made day with that "Me and my BFF" Smile)

So, yeah...my BFFs decided to give You a chance.
Welcome.

P.S. Snoop is not Bulgarian, he is from Algeria.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum