Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Miguelo's [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Application Miguelo's [DECLINED] Empty Application Miguelo's [DECLINED]

Post by Migueloz Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 22:52

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

1. Main character name: Miguelo

2. Level: 80

3. Class: Paladin

4. Race: Human

5. Main spec: Retry PVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6. Off-spec: Protection PVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7. Screenshot of your user-interface (with character window, preferably in raid)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8. Alts? Name/spec/class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Miguelozz Horde Retry/Pala

9. Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: I use Seal of Vengeance for DPS my skills are Vengeful Anger, Crused Striker, Divine Storm, Judgement of Wisdom, Consecration if activated The Art of War use Exorcism or Flash of Light, when i win agro more the 70% i use Hand of Salvation, if boss have 20% hp spam Hammer of Wrath

PLAYER INFORMATION:

10. Your real name and City/Country: Miguel Angel, La Paz - Bolivia

11. Tell us your gender (sex) and age: Male, 19 years old

12. What do you expect from our guild: I make friends, help and cooperation in case I'm wrong the guild is my family

13. What can we expect from you: Well i promise to stand out and be one of the best

EXPERIENCE

14. How long do you play WoW: tree years

15. Retail Raid Experience: 1 year on retail TBC, 2 years on Wotlk

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Black Temple, Hyjal, SWP, Gruul, Karazhan, Tempest Keep, ML, VoA 10/25, ToC 10/25 normal and HC, ICC 10 normal (I kill LK), ICC 10 HC (Sindragosa and LK left), ICC 25 (Sindragosa and LK left), ICC 25 HC didn’t enter

17. Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Well i consider a good leader capable and a good friend but I would like to learn more with you

MISCELLENIOUS
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18. Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: not any conflict

19. What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: no previous guild

20. How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I found out only to see them, consider them as one of the best and most organized guild on the server.

21. Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Halbot , Atlas loot ,DBM ,Recount , GearScore, Pallypower, Grid, MSCBT, Dr. Damage, Recount, Doom Cooldown Pulse.

22. Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: I agree with the rules

23. Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove yourself before you can become Guild Member: yes i do

24. Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Paudian

Migueloz
Mime

Back to top Go down

Application Miguelo's [DECLINED] Empty Re: Application Miguelo's [DECLINED]

Post by Mutex Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 0:02

Those are all Paudis friend, and we just do not know what to do with them.
Their performance in raid is good enough, but this English is just terrible.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Application Miguelo's [DECLINED] Empty Re: Application Miguelo's [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 23:15

[DECLINED]