Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yuleysy [DECLINED]

+2
magot
yuleysy
6 posters

Go down

yuleysy [DECLINED] Empty yuleysy [DECLINED]

Post by yuleysy Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 23:23

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Yuleysy
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Priest
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: pvp

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: for the moment that I set my main feed as guil pj as a good person, I think it's better then the first main alter
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: target is low health i cast Renew (it does instant heal improved with talent)and if it crits i cast Flash Heal instant , if it does not i just cast it.When Serendipity reaches 3 stacks i save them and i cast Greater heal when a target is really low health.Circle of healing and Prayer of healing when a group is low and i have 3 stacks of Serendipity.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Edinson hernandez., Bucaramanga,colombia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 20 Years old, male
12.What do you expect from our guild: By the guild, I think both would receive much more experience and new ways of doing things and we can learn every day much more.
13.What can we expect from you: For my part I can give my knowledge I have both dudu, warriors, etc. .. stay is about a lot especially to LK marrow icc I can teach members of the same to be better with their pj any help you can solve it with my profecion colaboria and very serious ayududa. and any things that need ...

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: 4-5 years
15.Retail Raid Experience: Total in my life and been more pve wow pvp in that server and played that old mmorpg4all including itself has been pve my pve stronger the Holy
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:On another server where ICC is 100% scripted i have KS title , in this server my best achievement is [The Frostwing Halls 10 player] i have attended Lich king when i was in Ghost division guild but failed. I have healed on Lord Marrowgar 10hc , lady deathwhisper 10hc , Deathbringer 10hc , Rotface/Festergut 10hc.I wanna achieve more.
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: clear if both build a raid or anything that is neededNo i don't have leading skills but i help a lot with the strategies in raid.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No I would say I'm online all day
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Well the truth i was in tributum mortem for the simple reason that Segi is that both the master guil I think is the heart bit was connected dela guil rules did not exist was a total mess they made little raid and much irregularities had
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: it is not a secret that is the best server is a brotherhood of people who are very together as people and what they intend player it is a true brotherhood as well as copy that will come to many great things
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: if I use BDM, healbot, teamspeak, ... for improvement and performance in the raid
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: yes
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes and I agree with that
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I conoscan prefieron not a good player on my own if conosco a people of brotherhood
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):it is better what is not said but I would love to belong to a brotherhood that level I would like to give me a chance ....

yuleysy

yuleysy
Mime

Back to top Go down

yuleysy [DECLINED] Empty Re: yuleysy [DECLINED]

Post by magot Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 0:07

well thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 10:49

TD
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by nsms28 Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 14:51

TD..... o.o
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 15:59

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 22:58

Greeting

dude do you realy think that making application twice with same texts and just writing it once again after getting declined will help something or will change our minds ?

Thumbs Down
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:10

[DECLINED]