Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paladin-heler [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

paladin-heler [DECLINED] Empty paladin-heler [DECLINED]

Post by pipis Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:22

Restoration

1.Main Character Name: pipis
2.Level: 80
3.Race: humano
4.Class:paladin
5.Main spec:Resto PVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: Enh PVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7.Screenshot of your user-interface: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Floy; Unholy ; Death Knight
Frotty; Arcane; Mage
Stibby; Retri; Paladin
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:

Well, at first i must place Earth Shield on the tank and Water on myself.At the start i have to cast Lesser Healing Wave on tank cuz of 10% Physical dmg reduce. Đ¢han i am using Ripride on someone from the raid and the spam beggin' ( spaming Chain heal my main healing spell ). I have to use Healing wave on someone wich is with low HP but only if i have actived Tidal waves from Ripride. Thats all.

10.Your real name and City/Country: Maria; Vratza,Bulgaria
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: female,19y
12.What do you expect from our guild: Funny moments.
13.What can we expect from you: Well, i am good player. Some of you may know that.

14.How long do you play WoW: 5 years
15.Retail Raid Experience: Don't have.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: ICC, Ulduar , OS, Naxx , Eye, Black Temple , Sunwell and more.
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future?: Ofc y.

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Sunshine chaos, Sapped Girls can't Say No, Alpha Team and more.
I leaved sapped cuz i was pissed.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Cuz i know that there are good players ( Raiders). I want to join cuz of your good raids.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Ofc yes.
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Not all of em.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Ofc yes. I will be promoted to member as soon as you think.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Cristybg !
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I am so hot !

Stealershamy

pipis
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: PIPIS
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

paladin-heler [DECLINED] Empty Re: paladin-heler [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 23:42

God damn.

[DECLINED]