Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Sorry [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

So Sorry [DECLINED] Empty So Sorry [DECLINED]

Post by Avatar Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:59

Hello All Player Server &==> mmorpg4all
And
LONE player
I want talking with YOU
I dont know why u are PUSY player to this server and i look all applications in Site
and i understand after look .Then,u dont look applications i see 1 warior with gs 4600 have shadow Edge have guild lone ? why inv i have nt app ?
U dont inv Pro Players like Zarbot Darkhero Melee Because They weak in Speaking English but they know the Tactics in boss. so all of u are PUSY players.
I com server soon and i really hate all players in the bad server . GM is allways in sleep . Server is fun is Nenad have 16 year old with Shadowmuren but Melee 21 year and dont have it answer me . When You Play with toys i Play wow
now u dont inv good players to guild and just inv noob players . dont be pusy . just inv pro players and dont look at them language . Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
look Darkhero the best Damger have 25k damge why TD ? for the Made Canada ? you are noooooob TD for the made canada hehe
you are made Canada ? for the Lol,i thought u were from Iran,cause i saw u few times writing something about Iran,Iranian players and religion.Anyway i gave Thumbs Down to Oceanmyhope or w/e it is the name,so it will be unfair to do here something different. Thumbs Down

Last edited by Avatar on Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:15; edited 3 times in total
Mime

Back to top Go down

So Sorry [DECLINED] Empty Re: So Sorry [DECLINED]

Post by Eneru Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:23

Server is fun is Nenad have 16 year old wiht Shadowmuren but Melee 21 year and dont have it answer me . When You Play with toys i Play wow
now u dont inv good players to guild and just inv noob players . dont be pusy . just inv pro players and dont look at them language . bye all Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
look Darkhero the best Damger have 25k damge why TD ? for the Made Canada ?

OMG I'm still laughing.And i know that Darkhero is not Canadian,like i said in his app.What did u try to achieve with this post,Melee? and btw SHADOWMUREN is overrated !
Eneru
Eneru
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Eox
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:27

zarbot, fully geared rogue did less then 7k dps in icc25 man... and didnt knw any tactics..

So check urself before u wreck yourself. Also, there is no point raging to us, cause we simple do not care.

Good luck in your future en devours

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostDog Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:43

was very fun=)))))
u r angry because u cant come in our guild:)))))
your expressions just say that u r very nooob:D
we dont inv players that cant understand English because this is very important! in raid, leaders permanently say tactic and points for encounter with bosses and if u dont know english u sucks in raid!
GhostDog
GhostDog
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Ghostdog
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:52

It is not that we hate spanish players, or any other players whos main language isn't english, it is just that even if you learn everything, you cannot raid w/o listening to teamspeak, or following our commands.

We are accepting bad english speakers sometimes, ofc, we are not freaking Retail PVE Guild, we have to work with what we have, but Zarbot, Melee, and yourself, are simply not good enough. I won't go into english, since I don't believe in your knowledge of class. Bad rotation, bad dps, bad everything. On top of that, you cannot understand "move left, move right".

Don't take it like you are now, this is game and we would like to enjoy in it. Having someone to inv in raids, so he can piss us off on so many levels, simple isn't fun. I hope you understand,
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content