Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nardiir Application [ACCEPTED]

+4
Alexinna
Hellruner
Elune
Paranoic
8 posters

Go down

Nardiir Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Nardiir Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paranoic Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:11

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Nardiir
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Warrior
5.Main spec:[/color] (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE.Now my Glyph:I don't have yet but I will use Major: Glyph of Heroic Strike,Glyph of Execution,Glyph of Rending. Minor: Glyph of Battle,Glyph of Command,Glyph of Bloodrage.
6.Off spec:[/color] (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVP Glyph :I don't have yet but I will use Major: Glyph of Mortal Strike, Glyph of Rending, Glyph of Hamstring, Minor:Glyph of Battle,Glyph of Command,Glyph of Bloodrage.
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/594/wowscrnshot073012143116.jpg/ I don't have better picture because I didn't play for long time I had some troubles with my computer :S
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:I don't have any alts I prefer to play just on one character
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:Whirlwind → Bloodthirst → instant Slam →Heroic Strike → Bloodthirst→ instant Slam if you have a Bloodsurge proc (else skip this step) →Heroic Strike → Repeat the rotation going back to Whirlwind .

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Adi Omerović Zavidovići Bosnia and Herzegovina
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male 16 years
12.What do you expect from our guild:From your guild I expect a lot of raids of course successful.I want to learn something new on this game because I don't play long I'm not here just to get some gear I want to get some new friendship for life and meet some nice guys who want to help me in every situation.So I expect nice friendship and more fun
13.What can we expect from you:You can expect from me guy who love to joke and love to raiding.I will always help in every situation and if I needed I will leave raid to help my guild mates.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:2 years still newbie
15.Retail Raid Experience:I have never play retail
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
Icecrown Citadel 10 Normal I come to Festergut
Icecrown Citadel 25 Normal I come to Deathbringer
Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic I come to Lady
Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic Never enter
Trial of Crusaders 10/25 HC/N I finished
Voa 10/25 Finished

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:I never try to lead raids I want to try but I'm too shy because I don't like fails but why not maybe sometimes I will be leader of yours raids.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:I don't have any troubles
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Silver Light-I didn't left them I didn't get kick.I'm still in that guild but that guild is just for fun and battlegrounds
We ARE Miracle-I didn't like staff there so I leave them and they just don't want to help each other
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Well I hear for this guild a long time ago and now I see this guild is so good.I hear also from global and battlegrounds your players are always first.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yeah I have
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes I'm
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Of course I will get my best to get member.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:I don't think so because I stop to play and I lost all my contacts with players.
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):Well just this I have pvp gear I know it but I will give my best to get much better pve gear and help you in ICC 25 man heroic of course if get accepted.I love to make fun and joke with my guild mates I love to help and I love to have friends in this game because it's boring to play alone.

Sorry if I make some grammar mistake.

Sincerely Nardiir.

Kalio-Sorry I make mistake

Last edited by Paranoic on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 10:05; edited 2 times in total
Paranoic
Paranoic
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Nardiir
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Nardiir Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Nardiir Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:16

Bumping.

Neutral.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:52

thumbs up
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexinna Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 20:46

TD
Alexinna
Alexinna
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexina
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 4:23

He seems a nice player.Till now i haven't heard any bad things for him or have argued. His english seems nice too.I think i will go with a TU for this one.Just hoping he will learn tactics fast.
All in all Thumbs Up!

Edit:The mate is right,it realy is boring and sad to play alone in this cruel world!
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by nsms28 Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:03

Nice Raider i Must Say and a Pretty Kind Person And Fun To Talk To Smile TU
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy
Class: Druid Druid

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:33

Thumbs down, I recall him being annoying about me thumbing down on his previous application, spamming my whispers even after clearing it out that I don't want to say anything more than I already wrote on previous application.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 10:16

Accepted