Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majca - Shadow Priest [ACCEPTED]

+4
Alexinna
le NenchYeee
Hellruner
Majca
8 posters

Go down

Majca - Shadow Priest [ACCEPTED] Empty Majca - Shadow Priest [ACCEPTED]

Post by Majca Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 13:45

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Majca
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Night Elf
4.Class: Priest
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - PVE Shadow
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - PVP Shadow
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have 2 alts, but I they are not geared, and playing on it only for fun. Mostly playing on priest.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:

VT->DP->MB->MF->SW:P->SW:D
Ofc, when I need to CC some1 (second boss ICC), using fear/mind control or slow adds by mind fly (4h boss ICC), know all tactics for ICC. Using shadowfriend, also Hymn of Hope when is needed, shadowmeld to lose combat (but not always work) , for aoe dmg its best mind sear ofc and dots on target, who mind searing Very Happy ofc, know what is a Dispel and Diseases..

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Mateusz, Kraków POLAND
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: male, 21
12.What do you expect from our guild: I'm looking for good guild PVE, think, u are the 1st on MMO, also want play with good guys, who not talk me via spanishtards language Very Happy
13.What can we expect from you: U can expect brain, help and professional attitude. I can't promise you i wont make mistakes, as noone can, but when i do i can immediately improve myself, and it surly wont happen again..

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: like 3 or more years
15.Retail Raid Experience: I was playing on RETAIL like 1 year of my experience, doing PVE, wotlk mostly, ICC raiding - 10 Normal 12/12, 10 HC 11/12, 25 Normal 12/12, 25 HC 8/12, so kingslayer at 10 and 25, i think tactics its more important than gear.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
So, raiding ICC (up), Ulduar 10 and 25, Naxx 10 and 25 (cleared but a long time ago), ToC and TogC, all achivments about HCs (RETAIL), EoE, and some others instances, but I dont remmeber now some names of it Very Happy
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
Yes, sure, i was in some guild, had a few officers, was a GM, leading a fre PUGS Very Happy on RETAIl and MMO

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope, its ok.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
I didint got kick, just leave. In MMO was in 2 guild, on old MMO - Frozenskull - Fak The System and Speak Orcish Or Die - PVP mostly guild/friends, and Bloodpact guild on RETIAL, PVE, left when cata come Mad
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I was looking for pve guild, heared from some ppl on the serever about LD, so trying to join Smile
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yep, ts2 and ts3, and vt.
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes, ofc
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes, I know, was a some guild in my experience, so I know how it look like
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I don't know, maybe.. Very Happy
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): So, im normal guy, who like playing wow, maybe Im no best in english (u saw), but trying do my best Smile

EDIT:

I know ENGLISH, and understand all things, Im only no best in 'writting', also I know all tacticss Smile

Last edited by Majca on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 14:03; edited 2 times in total

Majca
Mime

Back to top Go down

Majca - Shadow Priest [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Majca - Shadow Priest [ACCEPTED]

Post by Hellruner Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 13:49

''English'' in our guild is every thing cus when leaders explain tactics you need to understand them

Thumbs Down sorry.
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:35

I like this one.

Thumbs up, willing to give him a chance. We do lack PvE shadow priests, a lot. We have just one who is worth something, and kind of inactive lately.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexinna Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 17:26

i'll give him a chance so TU
Alexinna
Alexinna
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexina
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 7:44

Thumbs at the sky cheers
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 8:27

Neutral
Chillex
Chillex
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Chillex
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 9:17

He knows how to play a shadow TU
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:35

Rotation is bit wrong, and Snoopcat, this guy knows more english then you. >.<
All in all, I like this application, not so perfect, but important facts are there.

Once you join guild, I want you to talk to Iostream, about your spec and rotation. He will give you additional tips about it all. This is a MUST and is really important, since you seem to lack all of it.

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down