Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryger [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Ryger [ACCEPTED] Empty Ryger [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ryger Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 20:17

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Ryger
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Elf Night
4.Class: Hunter
5.Main spec:[/color] (http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#ceb0zZceAoRhzhIsguAo) (PvE) Glyph of Serpent Sting, Glyph of Steady Shot, Glyph of Aimed Shot
6.Off spec:[/color] (http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#cVdMzxgRfu0est0eVso) (PvP) Glyph of Bestial wrath, Glyph of the Beast, Glyph of Arcane Shot
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have no other character
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: I'm starting with the mark of the hunter, Rapid Fire...after Chimera Shot Aimed Shot...Steady Shot ------until the powers are again. Then when the boss is with less than 20% of your life use Kill Shot, and then start over with previous CDs bounce

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Omarelas-Venezuela scratch
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 20
12.What do you expect from our guild: I want to learn everything what concerns PvE. quite this time devote myself to PvP and already I got bored .. it waits for LD's opportunity
13.What can we expect from you: I have time without leaving the Preparatory one supporting those of the guild always

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I believe that I am in this game as 5 to 6 years approximately scratch
15.Retail Raid Experience: Nowadays manage to realize my own instances to ICC managing to kill 9 Boss of 11 ... coming to Sindragosa where Wip.. hehehe lol!
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Only I was in Wow Molten and Abissal Wow both PVP servers Arrow
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
Sure i donĀ“t have problem for that
Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: In this time I was in 2 guilds.... Army of demons and Trump Angels ... I left for that they are uan guild serious and preferred devoting to the PvP geek
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: The this truth is my second application in LD .... the first one does not manage to enter because of my English is bad No .... but in all this time manage to improve in everything ... my English.. Pve talents ... I wait give me the opportunity in order that they see what I can do geek
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yeah NP
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: yes and yes
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: of course study
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Paudian and Shogan that nowadays is my parther 2c2 ... and probably Onechance rabbit
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Only I hope that they reconsider my application really me cost to try to do one that this decent.... I wait for the opportunity and thx for everything What a Face Wink

Ryger
Mime

Back to top Go down

Ryger [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ryger [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:43

[ACCEPTED]

Due to big discussion between guild leaders, you will have your chance. I hope this is smart decision that we made. Please, Please, and Please...

God have some mercy on us.

Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down