Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esper's offer

+8
Chillex
Neonlight
knocke
dovahkin
Mutex
magot
Elune
The Seeker
12 posters

Go down

Esper's offer Empty Esper's offer

Post by The Seeker Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:40

Character Information

Few words for introduction: I am not applying in a classical way - more likely I am giving you a chance to chose from one of the characters listed below, thus offering them. That char will most likely be marked as "main". The reason I did so is that I have no idea what classes are needed in guild and I have no free will to apply with one specified char so I did it in this way. I hope you'll understand.

1.-4.Characters' Basic Info:
Esper (F, Human, holy priest);
Angren (F, Night Elf, restoration druid);
Comodus (M, Draenei, restoration shaman).

5.Main spec: All specs are for PvE only.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] With glyphs: Glyph of Flash Heal, Glyph of Prayer of Healing, Glyph of Spirit of Redemption.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] With glyphs: Glyph of Nourish, Glyph of Swiftmend, Glyph of Wild Growth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] With glyphs: Glyph of Chain Heal, Glyph of Earth Shield, Glyph of Water Mastery.

6.Off spec: Irrelevant.
(But separately: Esper shadow, Angren balance, Comodus elemental. No links included, I play them really rarely and am not that good at them.)

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Older one.
*WIll be edited in a while*

8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Said everything above.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
So, as I am playing healers almost all the time it really depends. As priest/druid you check/provide the buffs. ... I got cought up by myself that I am really bad at explaining. In case you hesitate, please be free to ask me about any detailed info you'd like to know, I can't think of many things at the moment except: "you pay attention what's going on and heal/buff people" o_O

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Vedad; Prague, Czech Republic

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: M, 19

12.What do you expect from our guild: Activity and regular raiding.

13.What can we expect from you: A raider. The reason I am still playing this game is one and only raiding, nothing more actually. I don't like PvP, I can't think in that way. However, I do it occasionally for honor point farm = gems. Except that...rdf and then... raiding. Seriously, nothing more, nothing less.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: 3 years.

15.Retail Raid Experience: None.

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
So far only this one and Molten before Cataclysm. On this, cleared everything except LK 25 HC.

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
Maybe I could, but I don't want to. I refuse leadership because when I log in I want to relax. Leading (non-g)raids is stressful, annoying and I don't feel comfortable. So at the raid time I am here to listen.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:
None so far. School duties may and will influent my raiding time but this schedule is doable for now.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
GD long time ago - went inactive. SGCSN recently - is turning inactive.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:
I never thought I will apply for LD but as you can see, the times are changing. You are right now the only guild with active raiding left on alliance side. With all my lvled/geared chars I couldn't bother to switch to horde so yea, in all honesty, I am applying here. Active raiding and progressing over the rest, though.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:
Affirmative.

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:
Affirmative.

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove yourself before you can become Guild Member:
Affirmative.

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:
Maybe some former SGCSN members, maybe some LD members - I haven't asked anyone for anything. I'd be glad if anyone mentined previously feels comfortable enough to vouch for me.

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):
I'm a grammar school student, pre-final exam year aka a lot of shit to study. I'm interested in Japansese culture, studying Japanese and hopefully about to travel to Kyoto one day. Add manga and anime to this section. ^_^ Otherwise interested in languages, speaking ex-YU ones (I'm originally from Pljevlja, Montenegro), Czech, English and German. I'm a metalhead, preferably power/death/folk metal. Occasionally visiting gym, love running and jogging. I think taht would be all.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything either here or via PM. I'd gladly answer. Wink

Looking forward to hearing from you.

NOTE: And for the love of God, fix that "DRENAI" thing on forums. Mad
NOTE_2: ^ At that part where guys choose their class/race, it's under their names, avatar etc.
NOTE_3: I hope I will satisfy all three of you with my explanation. But first of all there is no such a thing as "hospitality" and all the stuff around, no. The fact therefore the truth is, that the guild makes me feel safe and secure. I don't like changing them at all, they make me feel I belong somewhere. It was extremly hard for me to leave 1st guild, Ghost Division. I had the best crew around, made a lot of friends and at some point was forced to switch to another one (SGCSN). I hoped I will change it for the last time, that's why I never thought I will join any other guild (and with SGCSN and LD being the only guilds on ally able to do something, it implies LD was the next option). This is my short story and the truth beneath.
I see that doubt on your side and again, I am not high and mighty, sharing a bit of my hospitality with you. For the fucks sake no. The reason I am giving you an option to choose is also making my part easier - I am a multi-charer and I lost the feeling for main char some time ago. I see a lot of priests, druids and shamans in your guild so I didn't know with which particular char to join - in the end I did it will all of them.
If you think, and I see you do, that it's an act of arogance, haughtiness and I don't know what else, you are wrong. I had no intention to put it that way as you see it and therefore I hope I made the things a bit clearer now.
About my interface: it's, as I said, a bit older. Well, more than one year... Razz As I wrote in that section I will soon update it with the one I am using at the moment, wasn't able to do that yesterday.
And abouth the 9th question... Well, I promised I will answer everything, but didn't do it yesterday afaik, so I will do it now:
-As priest: First checking all buffs are ready and set. I am not main-tank-healer so I heal the tank occasionally to provide him with the -10% dmg taken buff. I am a single target healer so my main spells are Flash Heal (used the most), Greater Heal (slow but strong, when target is lacking bigger amound of HP), Renew really occasionally (since it got fixed, no longer making it the main spell. Note I never was a Renew spammer, that was a shit spec anyway), Binding Heal in case both me and my target need a heal, Circle of Healing (instant AoE, in case of need), Prayer of Healing (slower AoE heal, got it improved with my glyph and making it HoT when it is cast). In case of curing diseases and stuff I do it but shamans are better at this (got All-in-One spell, fucking OP :@). Shielding occasionally, when the target needs speed boost/dmg absorb. Channeling my Divine Hymn/Hymn of Hope in case raid needs mana/heal boost. Guardian Spirit in case tank is about to die/has troubles.
-As druid: AoE master healer, briefly buffing. With my current haste rat I Rejuvenate the whole raid, spam Wild Growth on cooldown. Regrowth occasionally if someone is taking more dmg constantly and Rejuvenation is not enough; sometimes on tank. Tank healed with 3 stacks of Lifebloom or the whole raid instead of Rejuvenation (ticking faster and more, resolving effect is better). Swiftmend used in case someone needs instantly big heal. No Healing Touch. Ever. (exception: macroed with Nature's Swiftness but I don't use it at all). Combat ress when/if needed.
-As shaman: setting totems needed the most, buffing tank with Earth Shield, myself with Water Shield. I am Chain Heal spammer so I occasionally heal the tank with Healing Touch, cast Riptide on cooldown. Otherwise spam Chain Heal for raid healing; Healing Touch in case someone needs a strong heal, pretty fast with my current haste rat (cca 1300). Lesser Healing Wave as a filler spell, target with 80% HP at max. Heroism when/if needed.
I hoped I fixed it all this time.

Last edited by TheSeeker on Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 14:05; edited 3 times in total
The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Esper's offer Empty Re: Esper's offer

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:58

TheSeeker wrote:NOTE: And for the love of God, fix that "DRENAI" thing on forums.

Really lazy to find it m8, maybe if you point out where you saw it (even tho I think there are multiple typos all over Smile )

Anyway... Healbot... On all 3 characters. And decent one as well.

Thumbs Up.

Good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:01

Thumbs up! Good luck

Xxx
Razorblade
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:32

@Elune: That was fixed long time ago, just those members who have
typo in their race name, they need to re select it.

@Esper: If You thought You will never apply for Lone District, what happened
that changed Your mind?

9th question is poorly answered. Yeah, You obviously need to heal,
but still I don't think everything ends there.
Yeah, xPerl is great add-on, but those default settings are
just terrible.

I'll stay neutral here.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by dovahkin Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:28

Thumbs Up, GL
dovahkin
dovahkin
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Dovahkin
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:46

Bump
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 8:00

We raided few times, You was decent healer, but HOLY SHIT thats fucked up interface Razz.

Thumbs up.

More healers !
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 10:22

TU
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 11:54

I'll vouch for u... I've mostly raided with u when u were on ur druid but I'm sure ur just as good on any other...
Huge thumbs up...
Chillex
Chillex
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Chillex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahxnxa Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 12:16

Seems to be pretentious enough to 'extend' his hospitality to offer us a character in exchange for what..? I'll give him a chance although his attitude seems to be where I was, a long time ago.

Ahxnxa
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 12:24

Ahxnxa wrote:Seems to be pretentious enough to 'extend' his hospitality to offer us a character in exchange for what..? I'll give him a chance although his attitude seems to be where I was, a long time ago.

That's precisely what bothers Iostream. It bothers me as well, but I am overlooking that fact since we are in desperate need for healers.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 13:17

Thumbs up, good luck!
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karedan Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:05

TU good player , i know him from Ghost Division
GL Beatrix Wink
Karedan
Karedan
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Karedan
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 8:05

@ Elune : Yes we need healers, but we really do not want another meysom situation again to be honest. If you are not confident about some1, rather do not accept them. Desperate or not for healers (as you said) we need good ones that will be there all the time.

I'm Giving a TD.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:00

I am giving benefit of doubt to even worse players and people most of time, this guy deserves more.
Let's see what future hold for all of us.

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down