Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thehybrit [ACCEPTED]

+3
Elune
le NenchYeee
vurk0laka992
7 posters

Go down

Thehybrit [ACCEPTED] Empty Thehybrit [ACCEPTED]

Post by vurk0laka992 Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 11:19

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Thehybrit
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec: Holy for PvE. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: It will be retry for PvP when i have gold. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have a druid lvl 21 nick is: Shalinna and that's all...

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: My main (PVE) spec will be Holy and my rotation is not that hard... The first thing i'll do is to put Beacon of Light on my "given player/target to heal" so if i have to heal someone else i don't lose my target of priority, main spell is holy light and if i start to get low on mana start with the cooldown's like
Divine Illumination, Trinkets and if i have to i'll change to Flash of Light till i get more mana... Shock will be used if the target gets more dmg... I'm gonna use Divine Plea every time i know the tank won't get much dmg so i don't get low on mana that fast, If i get aggro and the tank doesn't get it back i'll buble and if the trash/boss goes to a heal/dps i'll bubble him too.
Wings + trinket will be used if the boss enrages or if there is a "stress-out situation". If things go realy bad... I can always bubble-taunt the boss/trash.
Off-spec will be retry and it's pvp but I'll tell you what I do when I'm in a dungeon/raid... I start of with a Crusader strike for the libram bonus then Judgment, then it's time for Divine storm, and in between whenever i get Art of War i use Exorcism on every CD and i repeat if there is a CD on Divine Storm/Judgment i use Crusader strike instead...
I'll pop wings + trinket if i know there won't be any CC on me for the next 20 secs and only if I'm not 2nd in the treat's list.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: My name is Milen and I'm from Lom, Bulgaria.

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: I'm Male and I'm 20 years old.

12.What do you expect from our guild: Nothing much... only help for dungeons, BG's and raids...

13.What can we expect from you: Online when i'm not at work, and help whenever needed...

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: Litle more then 4 years in a TBC blizzlike server almost full scripted I've played mostly PvE and my total played time was ~ 800h.
I've had all classes (all ally's) and 6 of them are t6 gear 1 is End-game gear... and i have ~4 months in Molten, played retry pala PvP with 2k rate on 2's.

15.Retail Raid Experience: Never played Blizzard servers cuz it was too much money for me...

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: I know all the ICC, TBC tactics and I've done VOA 10...

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Yes I've done it in TBC and I think I can do it in WoTLK too if i have to...

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Never had one.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: From a friend that is in the guild.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I have Teamspeak and Mumble (Never had ventrilo) and yes I have DBM.

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes and I will.

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes and I don't think that proving myself will be a problem.

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: My friend Thehybrid. He's my Shan'do and I'm his Thero'shan.

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I love playing WoW and if I don't play atleast 5-6 hrs a day I can't sleep... :X I know that sounds addicted but that's me...

vurk0laka992
Mime

Back to top Go down

Thehybrit [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Thehybrit [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 17:00

Thumbs down, just bad..
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human