Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED]

+4
knocke
Dothem
Paps
swb_666
8 posters

Go down

Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by swb_666 Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 3:03

1.Main Character Name:Theladygaga
2.Level:80
3.Race: human
4.Class: Rogue

5.Main spec:[/color] (PVE)- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6.Off spec:[/color] ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Main Spec (PVE) Glyph of Mutilate, Hunger for Blood and Vigor
Off Spec (PVP) Glyph of Mutilate, Preparation and Vigor

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Shaman named ladygaga / resto pvp and pve both
Mage named japhar / arcane
Rogue named Thealejandro / assassination pvp

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:

First of all hunger for Blood( if there is bleed effect. if there isn't i'll start with garrote or using rupture, then Slice and Dice, and then keep using my finishing move to save my slice and dice

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Amirreza / Alborz / Persia (Iran)

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male 17 Years old

12.What do you expect from our guild: Nothin' but respect

13.What can we expect from you: You can always count on me, i will help you in anyway i can

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I've played the world of Warcraft for 3 years

15.Retail Raid Experience: i don't have any retail experience

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
i have an experience of a few of the TBC instances.
WoTLK,ICC 10/25 VoA 10/25 ToC 10/25 and Also uldar

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Honestly, I'm not a good leader.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: no

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Legion of Darkness/Core. Legion of darkness was a Bulgarian guild i couldn't even understand one word.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: my friends are in this guild and as i was in core before, i know the guild masters they are really pro.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I have installed DBM addon and Teamspeak.

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: I have read Them, I'm Agree and respecting them

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: I understand, And i will do what i can ''My best''

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Yeah. Soroosh, Kaiko

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):
I'm a persian guy who loves the noises. i love subwoofers i prefer kenwood , I'm Doing fitness, hmm.. i love this guild, my friends are here and as i was in core i know the guild masters

Last edited by swb_666 on Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:13; edited 2 times in total

swb_666
Mime

Back to top Go down

Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paps Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 9:00

12.What do you expect from our guild: Nothin' but respect
I do respect you dawg.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Legion of Darkness/Core. Legion of darkness was a Bulgarian guild i couldn't even understand one word.
Learn bulgarian tho..

Lets cut to the chase, almost 0 effort put in the app, you couldn't even copy the written codes posted in the forums, and this is N0T COOL. Thumbs down nigga, but with all due respect 'cause I don't want to have any problems with you xD

EDIT: The fact that you are friend with someone from the guild doesn't mean you are going to be instantly accepted and you shouldn't put any efforts at all for you application. Do some changes and I might change my vote.

Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Theladygaga's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Dothem Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 9:15

To my knowledge, this character was never in core.

Thumbs down.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 10:12

TD
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:01

If this is old Core, you would probably get Thumbs Ups. However, I think we raised our standards, at least a bit.

Thumbs Down.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:10

Would he?

Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:21

Iostream wrote:Would he?

Actually, I should say "you could".
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiko Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:56

honestly guys ! i didnt understand what was wrong with his APP , i belive that he can put more effort on it , explain more and ........ few other things , but its not like that we can say deffinetly TD ! !
and by the way , from time which i remmeber , i was in core guild too and i completly remmeber him , which raid with us !
for the end , i should say that , we can enjoy company of good people in our guild ! but its up to u , to choose them !
kaiko
kaiko
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 11:59

kaiko wrote:honestly guys ! i didnt understand what was wrong with his APP , i belive that he can put more effort on it , explain more and ........ few other things , but its not like that we can say deffinetly TD ! !
and by the way , from time which i remmeber , i was in core guild too and i completly remmeber him , which raid with us !
for the end , i should say that , we can enjoy company of good people in our guild ! but its up to u , to choose them !

Ofc, we can enjoy company of good people in guild. But I also remember him suxing in raids, not understanding 1 word of english, and entering/leaving guild about 10 times in 1 month.

However, if he wish to be casual, there is always room for "friends of a friends". I just think this guy wants his raiding spot, which he cannot get in near future for sure.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiko Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 12:08

with that english part ! im complety disagree !
but about raiding , raiding is fun , and all of enjoy to do so ! but its more enjoyable when u are with friends , when u are in cummunity which u like !

p.s . i should say he want to quit wow , but i asked him to stay , and i want him to join us , to see a new aspect of wow !
kaiko
kaiko
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 12:16

Frankly kaiko, we understand that while yes, he is your friend, he is known to lack skills which we require in raiders. Also, he is known to /gleave aswell as well as u telling us he wants to stop. So, say yes, he is invited. Gears up fully, then is like nah bored and quits wow.

Rather respect his decision to stop playing wow and let him carry on with life outside the game. I also find it disturbing that if he wanted to join us so badly, was in old core and disliked his current guild, then why did it take him so long to make application?

Kind regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiko Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 12:27

dear dothem , i cant deny that there is no ensurence that he wont quit wow ! but about why it take him so long to make an app ?! as he said , he was busy for `college inter` exam !
its also your decision to invite him or not ! im not forcing u because he is my friend
im just suggesting him
kaiko
kaiko
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 12:53

kaiko wrote:dear dothem , i cant deny that there is no ensurence that he wont quit wow ! but about why it take him so long to make an app ?! as he said , he was busy for `college inter` exam !
its also your decision to invite him or not ! im not forcing u because he is my friend
im just suggesting him

As I said, my dear Batman, he is allowed to enter, but same as Lexios and other amigos, he won't be prioritized for raids. If he agrees, I will gladly inv him.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 17:24

Without reading a shit about it, looking at it for a second only..

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 10:52

We will give you chance.

[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down