Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chenger(Tank) [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

Chenger(Tank) [DECLINED] Empty Chenger(Tank) [DECLINED]

Post by arshiya Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 19:42

CHARACTER INFORMATION

1. MAIN CHAR NAME:Chenger
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Warrior
4. RACE:Human
5. MAIN SPEC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. OFF-SPEC:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. PROFESSIONS:BS/Mining
8. ALTS:Unfortunately i have no any alt on alliance side.
REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9. REAL LIFE NAME:Arshiya
10. AGE:17
11. CITY AND COUNTRY:Tehran/Iran

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids:
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Open
*Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
*Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
*Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Saturday - Open
Sunday - Open

REGARDING GUILD RULES

Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?:Yes-read em all-agree

GENERAL WOW INFO

12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:Im playing wow for more than 4y/o .
13. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:ive played with my hunter for 1 y/o.
14. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): I have no such exp with vanilla.
15. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): ive done most of TBC raids - kara -ssc-Grull's Lair and some bosses in BT.
16. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): icc10/25(as much as bosses to go with a pug)-toc10/25(Could not kill anub yet)-voa10/25-naxx10/25 Most bosses-OS 10/25-RS10 only.
17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT:well, i heared its the best guild ever does exist Smile I was looking for one and im glad i finnaly found one. Razz
18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:you can expect for everything(not a naked ss ) but ima help as much as i can with raiding skills , profession and much more..
19. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:Actually i perfer PVE myself- i always like BIG EGO's Very Happy wow look this guy has LK heroic items Very Happy but ive tried to play pvp but not intersted that much.
20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Addiction,and im still in it - to be honest the guild master is friend of mine but if u guys invite me , ima leave it.
21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes.
22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?:Yes.
23. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?:DMB-Omen-GS.
24. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?:Lexius-Rastakhiz-darkhero-and lot more ...

25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Not gonna write too much like last application but i hope you guys will invite me . Very Happy

arshiya
Mime

Back to top Go down

Chenger(Tank) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Chenger(Tank) [DECLINED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:02

ok let's start:

1+ for Persistents with applications for the Guild.
1- your coordination in the raid's like a tank is the biggest FAIL i hawe ever seen. maybe just in those 10 raid's we raid'ed with ech other.
1+ your a tank with good gear.
1- be real man we are not the best guild on the server. We are realists so dont go on the global and spam LONE DISTRICT BEST GUILD EU becouse we dont like the center of attention.

and your english is the same as it whas. I will stop here.

All in all i will stay Neutral and i will see what other's hawe to say about you but know this.
If i see eny kind of whisper's to me MST ore Elune about Rank promotion's ore enything about guild rank's stat's raid's enything i will kick you , you will be banned frome the guild. (not just this one).

I can change my mind so whach what you writh.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiko Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:24

thumbs up for like. rofl

chenger dude , why are u like this ?? come on man , stop spaming on guild forum and just focus on learning to play , maybe 100 years later u learn to play and we inv u , that all Very Happy
kaiko
kaiko
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:26

Ok, first of all, as Like said, + for ur endurance... Really admirable...
Nau, lets talk about ur application. It's nice, BBC code is perfect but still, i don't understand what the fuck is going on with you. First, you were in guild, then got kicked and apparently ur brother was playing at time i kicked you. You got reinvited back, got kicked again cause you failed at some raid with normal staffs tank should have in little finger. Then, u made other application and got invited again, but again, you got kicked for same reason.
And now, you are asking for 1 more chance, which is, as i say, admirable, and you don't really deserve it.
But, as i am fucking gently soul, i will give you Thumbs Up, and If you fail 1 more time, on Teamspeak or fail with DBM, Raiding, Spaming, qqing, or just getting on anybodies nerve, im gonna Perma Kick/Ban you from guild, also you are going on my Private Ignore list, since im not about to listen to ur complains again.
So, final decision is on Mst... Gl...
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:29

I won't even read application, You had your CHANCES, You fucked it up big time.
So DECLINED and BANNED from forum.
I wish You good luck, don't take it personally, but You will not be in our guild
anytime soon.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:31