Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED] Empty Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED]

Post by Completed Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 14:44

CHARACTER INFORMATION
1. MAIN CHAR NAME: Complete
2. LEVEL: 80
3. Class: Death Knight
4. Race: Human
5. Main Spec: Tank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. Off spec: Unholy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. PROFESSIONS: Herbalism/mining
8. Alts.none
9.Screenshot of user-interface: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Nikolay
11. Age:17
12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Bulgaria,Sliven

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Open
*Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
*Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
*Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Yes
Saturday - Open
Sunday - Open

REGARDING GUILD RULES AND INTERFACE

Have you read [Guild Rules] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?:Yes

GENERAL WOW INFO

13. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 2008
14. RAID EXPERIENCE:
15. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): None
16. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): None
17. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):Yes ( Voa, Icc, Os, Naxx,Ulduar,Toc 10/25 ppl)
18. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT:because it is a good guild and want to be part of it makes good Pve Graid Otherwise guild no meanings without playing Wow
19. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Good player who is always ready to help
20. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: love because Pve consists of a group which has a trust
21. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: 2 days sat in Bulgari guild and there was no body there Write to Guilda that will make the raid but I do not Tours serious guild that says something like it does:)
22.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes
23. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?: Yes
24. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Gearscore, Quest Helper, Atlas Loot.
25. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?: Idk
26. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I live in Sliven where I teach 11th grade and have a sense of humor I do not know what else to say:)

Last edited by Completed on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:23; edited 2 times in total

Completed
Mime

Back to top Go down

Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED]

Post by Dothem Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:13

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Really, You ARE NOT a tank, both specs are for pvp. Just cause u can put urself in frost presence and have alot of HP doesnt mean you are a tank.

Secondly, I have no Idea where u copied this application from, sure you can change colors, and well done for you. But its not the right templete, i know this because i updated the screenshot section myself, which you do not have. I know you think we might be retarded, but we not and we actually notice these things.

Low raiding experience AND lacks English. Im not gonna even elaborate(you can google dictionary the meaning on that) on the english skills, cause, THEY BAAD.

No use for further commenting i guess, since he is not a tank, i can close this application straight away.

Kind Regards
Dothem.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Complete Application Dk/Tank/Dps :) [DECLINED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:44

[DECLINED]

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:01

I think he really thinks that that is tank spec, but well...
Wrong application form, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] read b4 u do it.
[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down